Manufacturing FDI in New EU Member States - Foreign Penetration and Location Shifts between 1998 and 2002
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Gabor Hunya & Sandor Richter & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Monthly Report No. 1/2011," wiiw Monthly Reports 2011-01, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht, 2009. "Do low corporate income tax rates attract FDI? - Evidence from Central- and East European countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(21), pages 2691-2703.
- Costa, Ionara & Filippov, Sergey, 2007. "A New Nexus Between Foreign Direct Investment, Industrial and Innovation Policies," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gábor HUNYA & Sándor RICHTER, 2011. "Mutual trade and investment of the Visegrad countries before and after their EU accession," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 77-91, December.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; foreign investment enterprise; restructuring of manufacturing industry; new EU member states;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.