Multinational Subsidiary Evolution and Public Policy: Two Tales from the European Periphery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry, Frank & Bradley, John, 1997.
"FDI and Trade: The Irish Host-Country Experience,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1798-1811, November.
- Barry, F & Bradley, J, 1997. ""FDI and Trade : The Irish Host-Country Experience"," Papers 97/13, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1998. "Linkages between Multinationals and Indigenous Firms: Evidence for the Electronics Sector in Ireland," Economics Technical Papers 9813, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- P N O'Farrell & B O'Loughlin, 1981. "New Industry Input Linkages in Ireland: An Econometric Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(3), pages 285-308, March.
- John Cantwell, 1987. "The Reorganization of European Industries After Integration: Selected Evidence on the Role of Multinational Enterprise Activities," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 127-151, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiginger, K, 2004. "The Bumpy Road of Convergence: the Catching Up Experience in Portugal, Spain and Greece," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-22, Diciembre.
- Lee, Keon Bong & Wong, Veronica, 2012. "Organizational coordination, development proficiency, and on-time completion of development and international rollout: A contingency analysis of external environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 389-401.
- Varum, Celeste Amorim & Rocha, Vera Catarina Barros, 2011. "Do foreign and domestic firms behave any different during economic slowdowns?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 48-59, February.
- Costa, Ionara & Filippov, Sergey, 2007. "A New Nexus Between Foreign Direct Investment, Industrial and Innovation Policies," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0123-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmultinational enterprises; subsidiary evolution; local linkages; host country development; inward investment policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:2:y:2002:i:3:p:195-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .