Different Paths to Success: The Growth of the Electronics Sector in Ireland and Israel
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Roper & Amnon Frenkel, 2000. "Different paths to success—the growth of the electronics sector in Ireland and Israel," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(6), pages 651-665, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- McAleese, Dermot & McDonald, Donogh, 1978. "Employment Growth and the Development of Linkages in Foreign-Owned and Domestic Manufacturing Enterprises," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 40(4), pages 321-339, November.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1997. "Reflections on Irish Industrial Policy towards Foreign Direct Investment," Economics Policy Papers 973, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1998. "Linkages between Multinationals and Indigenous Firms: Evidence for the Electronics Sector in Ireland," Economics Technical Papers 9813, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Frenkel, Amnon & Reiss, Thomas & Maital, Shlomo & Koschatzky, Knut & Grupp, Hariolf, 1994. "Technometric evaluation and technology policy: the case of biodiagnostic kits in Israel," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-292, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:58:y:2003:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1026280409195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Roper & Seamus Grimes, 2003. "Wireless Valley, Silicon Wadi and Digital Island - Helsinki, Tel Aviv and Dublin in the ICT Boom," ERSA conference papers ersa03p62, European Regional Science Association.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2001. "Barriers and Limitations in the Development of Industrial Innovation in the Region," ERSA conference papers ersa01p38, European Regional Science Association.
- Amnon Frenkel & Eran Leck, 2006. "Investments in Higher Education and the Economic Performance of OECD Member Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p153, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephen Roper & Nola Hewitt-Dundas & James H Love, 2003. "An Ex Ante Evaluation Framework for the Regional Impact of Publicly Supported R&D Projects," ERSA conference papers ersa03p100, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.