original: Local milieu and innovations: Some empirical results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W Buhr & M Köppel, 1986.
"Regional investment functions of material infrastructure: theoretical issues and selected empirical case studies,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(4), pages 491-509, April.
- W Buhr & M KÃ¶ppel, 1986. "Regional Investment Functions of Material Infrastructure: Theoretical Issues and Selected Empirical Case Studies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(4), pages 491-509, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Dautel & Olivier Walther, 2014. "The geography of innovation in a small metropolitan region: An intra-regional approach in Luxembourg," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 703-725, November.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Hanna Hottenrott, 2009.
"Are Local Milieus The Key To Innovation Performance?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 81-112.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Binz, Hanna L., 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Binz, Hanna L. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp & Soushi Suzuki, 2013. "The Rat Race between World Cities: In Search of Exceptional Places by Means of Super-Efficient Data Development Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-104/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hans Ouwersloot & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "The Geography of R&D; Tobit Analysis and Bayesian Approach to Mapping R&D Activities for The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-043/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Broekel, Tom & Boschma, Ron, 2017. "The cognitive and geographical structure of knowledge links and how they influence firms’ innovation performance," MPRA Paper 76805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ejermo, Olof & Hansen, Høgni Kalsø, 2014. "How Important are Local Inventive Milieus: The role of Birthplace, High School and University Education," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:enr:rpaper:0020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crass, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Aschhoff, Birgit, 2016. "Geographical clustering and the effectiveness of public innovation programs," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maré, Dave C. & Fabling, Richard & Stillman, Steven, 2011.
"Immigration and Innovation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Fabling & Steven Stillman & David C. Maré, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation," Working Papers 11_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- David Mare & Richard Fabling & Steven Stillman, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1110, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Neil Lee & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose, 2013.
"Original Innovation, Learnt Innovation and Cities: Evidence from UK SMEs,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(9), pages 1742-1759, July.
- Neil Lee & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "Original innovation, learnt innovation and cities: Evidence from UK SMEs," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1223, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2015. "Does Local Creative Employment Affect Firm Innovativeness? Microeconometric Evidence from Italy," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 5-29.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2011.
"Regional factors and innovativeness: an empirical analysis of four German industries,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 169-194, August.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2009. "Regional Factors and Innovativeness - An Empirical Analysis of Four German Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0917, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- DAUTEL Vincent & WALTHER Olivier, 2011. "The geography of innovation in the Luxembourg metropolitan region: an intra-regional approach," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-38, LISER.
- Beaudry, Catherine & Schiffauerova, Andrea, 2009. "Who's right, Marshall or Jacobs? The localization versus urbanization debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 318-337, March.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2017. "Local Discoveries and Technological Relatedness: the Role of Foreign Firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1710, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- David C. Maré & Richard Fabling & Steven Stillman, 2014. "Innovation and the local workforce," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 183-201, March.
- Yanrui Wu, 2012. "R&D Behaviour in Chinese Firms," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Roper, Stephen & Love, James H. & Bonner, Karen, 2017. "Firms’ knowledge search and local knowledge externalities in innovation performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 43-56.
- Roper, Stephen & Hewitt-Dundas, Nola & Love, James H., 2004. "An ex ante evaluation framework for the regional benefits of publicly supported R&D projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 487-509, April.
- Meng, Rüdiger, 2009. "Standort und Innovation - Innovationsaktivitäten und Forschungskooperationen von Unternehmen aus regionaler Perspektive," Arbeitsmaterial der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Innovationen im Raum - Raum für Innovationen: 11. Junges Forum der ARL, 21. bis 23. Mai 2008 in Berlin, pages 40-52 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen, 2001. "Location and network effects on innovation success: evidence for UK, German and Irish manufacturing plants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 643-661, April.
- Yoshihiro Kameyama, 2011. "Effects of Technological Networks of Small and Medium-sized Firms on their R&D Activities in Shihwa Industrial Complex, Korea: Toward Industrial Cluster Formation and Regional Integration," Chapters,in: Industrial Clusters, Upgrading and Innovation in East Asia, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roper, Stephen & Love, James H., 2002. "Innovation and export performance: evidence from the UK and German manufacturing plants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1087-1102, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:32:y:1998:i:1:p:185-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.