Barriers and Limitations in the Development of Industrial Innovation in the Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994.
"Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 23-44, Winter.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 4527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Endogenous, Innovation in the Theory of Growth," Papers 165, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2000. "Can regional policy affect firms' innovation potential in lagging regions?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(3), pages 315-341.
- Stephen Roper & Amnon Frenkel, 2000.
"Different paths to success—the growth of the electronics sector in Ireland and Israel,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(6), pages 651-665, December.
- Roper, Stephen & Frenkel, Amnon, 1999. "Different Paths to Success: The Growth of the Electronics Sector in Ireland and Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa302, European Regional Science Association.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990. "Trade, Innovation, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 86-91, May.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990. "Comparative Advantage and Long-run Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 796-815, September.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1986. "Efficiency of resource usage and city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 47-70, January.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Rosenberg,Nathan, 1994. "Exploring the Black Box," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521459556, April.
- Davelaar, Evert Jan & Nijkamp, Peter, 1988.
"The Incubator Hypothesis: Re-vitalization of Metropolitan Areas?,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 48-65, November.
- Davelaar, E.J. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "The incubator hypothesis : re-vitalization of metropolitan areas?," Serie Research Memoranda 0047, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Segal, David, 1976. "Are There Returns to Scale in City Size?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 339-350, August.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1140318 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa01p38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .