Trade, Innovation, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Trade; Innovation; And Growth," Papers 154, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990. "Trade, Innovation, and Growth," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275478, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2010.
"Estimates of the steady state growth rates for selected Asian countries with an extended Solow model,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2008. "Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Solow Model," MPRA Paper 9724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Jung-Suk Yu & M. Kabir Hassan & Abdullah Mamun & Abul Hassan, 2014.
"Financial Sectors Reform and Economic Growth in Morocco: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 13(1), pages 69-102, April.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Jung Suk-Yu, 2007. "Financial Sector Reform and Economic Growth in Morocco: An Empirical Analysis," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-28, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Prof. Dr. Adem KALCA & Resc. Assist. Atakan DURMAZ, 2012. "Diaspora As The Instrument Of Humane Capital," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 2(5), pages 94-104, October.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oro, Oro Ufuo & Alagidede, Paul, 2018. "The Nature of the finance–growth relationship: Evidence from a panel of oil-producing countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 89-102.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2016.
"Mobility of knowledge and local innovation activity,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 39-61.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "Mobility of Knowledge and Local Innovation Activity," MPRA Paper 57478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kawalec Paweł, 2020. "The dynamics of theories of economic growth: An impact of Unified Growth Theory," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 19-44, June.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi, 2016. "The foreign direct investment–economic growth nexus," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 116-133.
- Antoine d'Autume, 1992.
"Coïntégration et modèles dynamiques,"
Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 71-83.
- D'Autume, A., 1992. "Cointegration et Modeles Dynamiques," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.42, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Antoine d'Autume, 1992. "Coïntégration et modèles dynamiques," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00430037, HAL.
- Gao, Ting, 2004. "Regional industrial growth: evidence from Chinese industries," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-124, January.
- Siemiński, Paweł & Hadyński, Jakub & Poczta, Walenty, 2020. "Diversification Of Human Capital Resources In Rural And Urban Areas In Poland," Roczniki (Annals), Polish Association of Agricultural Economists and Agribusiness - Stowarzyszenie Ekonomistow Rolnictwa e Agrobiznesu (SERiA), vol. 2020(1).
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri & Douglas Almond, "undated".
"Capital, Wages, and Growth: Theory and Evidence,"
152, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Almond, Douglas & Ciccone, Antonio & Peri, Giovanni, 1999. "Capital, Wages and Growth: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri & Douglas Almond, 1999. "Capital, wages and growth: Theory and evidence," Economics Working Papers 389, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1994.
"The effects of compulsory schooling on growth, income distribution and welfare,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 339-359, July.
- Zvi Eckstein & Itzhak Zilcha, 1991. "The Effects of Compulsory Schooling on Growth, Income Distribution and Welfare," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 20, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1991. "The Effects of Compulsory Schooling on Growth Income Distribution and Welfare," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275551, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Eckstein, Z. & Zilcha, I., 1991. "The Effects of Compulsury Schooling on Growth Income Distribution and Welfare," Papers 38-91, Tel Aviv.
- Dragoljub Stojanov, 2011. "Mr. Keynes, Mr. Roosevelt i Vlada RH Zašto RH teško (ne)može promjeniti razvojnu paradigmu," Ekonomija Economics, Rifin d.o.o., vol. 18(2), pages 329-342.
- Isham, Jonathan & Kaufmann,Daniel, 1995. "The forgotten rationale for policy reform : the productivity of investment projects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1549, The World Bank.
- Kumar, Sanjesh & Singh, Baljeet, 2019. "Barriers to the international diffusion of technological innovations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 74-86.
- Cem Ertur & Thiaw Kalidou, 2005. "Growth and Spatial Dependence - The Mankiw, Romer and Weil model revisited," ERSA conference papers ersa05p660, European Regional Science Association.
- Carine Nourry, 2012. "Dasgupta, D.: Modern growth theory," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 97-100, January.
- Verónica Cañal-Fernández & Julio Tascón Fernández, 2018. "The long run impact of foreign direct investment, exports, imports and GDP: evidence for Spain from an ARDL approach," Working Papers 0128, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Grigorian, David A. & Martinez, Albert, 2000. "Industrial growth and the quality of institutions : what do (transition) economies have to gain from the Rule of Law?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2475, The World Bank.
- Gerald A. Carlino, 2014. "New ideas in the air: cities and economic growth," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q4, pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:2:p:86-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.