Citations for "Trade, Innovation, and Growth"
by Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan
- Berhanu Abegaz & Arnab K. Basu, 2011. "The Elusive Productivity Effect of Trade Liberalization in the Manufacturing Industries of Emerging Economies," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Hanna Hottenrott, 2009.
"Are Local Milieus The Key To Innovation Performance?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 81-112.
- Binz, Hanna L. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Binz, Hanna L., 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006.
"Trade and Growth with Heterogenous Firms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5563, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2005. "Trade and Growth with Heterogeneous Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 4965, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Trade and Growth with Heterogenous Firms," NBER Working Papers 12326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Trade and growth with heterogeneous firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19856, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Trade and Growth with Heterogeneous Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0727, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Italo Colantone & Rosario Crinò, 2011.
"New Imported Inputs, New Domestic Products,"
Development Working Papers
312, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Campi, Mercedes & Dueñas, Marco, 2016.
"Intellectual Property Rights and International Trade of Agricultural Products,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-18.
- Mercedes Campi & Marco Duenas, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights and International Trade of Agricultural Products," LEM Papers Series 2014/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Fuhrmeister, Clemens & Titze, Mirko & Blum, Ulrich & Marek, Philipp, 2014. "Does Proximity Matter in the Choice of Partners in Collaborative R&D Projects? – An Empirical Analysis of Granted Projects in Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 12/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ronaldo A. Arraes & Vladimir Kühl Teles, 2003. "Differences in Long Run Growth Path Between Latin American and Developed Countries: Empirical Evidences," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] c10, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:oxf:wpaper:75.2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Astorga, Pablo, 2010.
"A century of economic growth in Latin America,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 232-243, July.
- Pablo Astorga, 2009. "A Century of Economic Growth in Latin America," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _075, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Levine, Ross & Zervos, Sara, 1993. "Looking at the facts : what we know about policy and growth from cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1115, The World Bank.
- Cani�ls, M.C.J. & Verspagen, B., 1999.
"The effects of economic integration on regional growth, an evolutionary model,"
99.13, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Caniëls Marjolein & Verspagen Bart, 1999. "The effects of economic integration on regional growth, an evolutionary model," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Caniels, Marjolelein & Verspagen, Bart, 1999. "The Effects of economic integration on regional growth, an evolutionary model," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa219, European Regional Science Association.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997.
"Exports, Imports and Productivity: Results from Indonesian Establishment Data,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
183, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sjoholm, Fredrik, 1999. "Exports, Imports and Productivity: Results from Indonesian Establishment Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 705-715, April.
- Eaton, Derek J.F., 2009.
"Trade and Intellectual Property Rights in the Agricultural Seed Sector,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
51782, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Derek Eaton, 2013. "Trade and Intellectual Property Rights in the Agricultural Seed Sector," CIES Research Paper series 20-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- John F. Helliwell & Alan Chung, 1992. "Convergence and Growth Linkages Between North and South," NBER Working Papers 3948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2016. "Virtual Trade between Separated Time Zones and Growth," Discussion Papers Series 560, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- John F. Helliwell, 1994.
"International Growth Linkages: Evidence from Asia and the OECD,"
in: Macroeconomic Linkage: Savings, Exchange Rates, and Capital Flows, NBER-EASE Volume 3, pages 7-29
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Helliwell, 1992. "International Growth Linkages: Evidence from Asia and the OECD," NBER Working Papers 4245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Garrett, 2016. "Long-run evolution of the global economy - Part 2: Hindcasts of innovation and growth," Papers 1601.00233, arXiv.org.
- Christian Broda & Joshua Greenfield & David Weinstein, 2006. "From Groundnuts to Globalization: A Structural Estimate of Trade and Growth," NBER Working Papers 12512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parikh, Ashok, 2002. "Impact of Liberalization, Economic Growth and Trade Policies on Current Accounts of Developing Countries: An Econometric Study," WIDER Working Paper Series 063, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Amnon Frenkel & Daniel Shefer & Knut Koschatzky & Gunter Walter, 2001. "Firm Characteristics, Location and Regional Innovation: A Comparison Between Israeli and German Industrial Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 415-429.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991.
"A sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
609, The World Bank.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1992. "A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-Country Growth Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 942-963, September.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Colombelli Alessandra, 2011. "Globalization and Directed Technological Change at the Firm Level. The European Evidencegrowth," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201109, University of Turin.
- Raut, Lakshmi K., 1995. "R & D spillover and productivity growth: Evidence from Indian private firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, October.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Export specialisation and regional growth, in Romania," MPRA Paper 63507, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2015.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Fassio Claudio, 2011. "Globalization and innovation in advanced economies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201108, University of Turin.
- Kort, P.M., 1996.
"Optimal R&D Investments of the Firm,"
1996-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Amnon Frenkel & Daniel Shefer & Knut Koschatzky & Gunter Walter, 1998. "Industrial characteristics, production milieu and regional innovation: A comparison of Israel and German industrial plants," ERSA conference papers ersa98p383, European Regional Science Association.
- Juliane Brach & Robert Kappel, 2009. "Global Value Chains, Technology Transfer and Local Firm Upgrading in Non-OECD Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 110, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Shang, Qingyan & Poon, Jessie P.H. & Yue, Qingtang, 2012. "The role of regional knowledge spillovers on China's innovation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1164-1175.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2001. "Barriers and Limitations in the Development of Industrial Innovation in the Region," ERSA conference papers ersa01p38, European Regional Science Association.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Kraft, Kornelius, 2006. "Do Spillovers Stimulate Incremental or Drastic Product Innovations? Hypotheses and Evidence from German Establishment Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-23, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Carla Berke & Harald Trabold, 1995. ""Low-cost" oder "High-tech"?: Strategische Außenwirtschaftsoptionen für die mittel- und osteuropäischen Länder," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 124, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anita Ghatak, 1998. "Vector autoregression modelling and forecasting growth of South Korea," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 579-592, June.
- Dominique Hachette & Fernando Ossa & Francisco Rosende, 1996. "Aspectos Monetarios y Macroeconómicos de la Integración," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 33(98), pages 153-183.
- Ann L. Owen, 1999.
"International Trade and the Accumulation of Human Capital,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 61-81, July.
- Ann L. Owen, 1995. "International trade and the accumulation of human capital," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gianni Guastella & Francesco Timpano, "undated".
"Spillover Diffusion and Regional Convergence: A Gravity Approach,"
DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali
dises1070, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Guastella Giovanni & Timpano Francesco, 2010. "Spillover Diffusion And Regional Convergence: A Gravity Approach," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 71-82, December.
- Musleh Ud Din & Inayat Ullah Mangla & Muhammad Jamil, 2016. "Public Policy, Innovation and Economic Growth: An Economic and Technological Perspective on Pakistan’s Telecom Industry," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(Special E), pages 369-391, September.
- Dani Shefer & Haim Aviram, 2005. "Incorporating Agglomeration Economies In Cost-Benefit Analysis Of Transport Projects," ERSA conference papers ersa05p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1992. "Testing growth theories: Time series evidence," Kiel Working Papers 516, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hossain, A., 2006. "Sources of Economic Growth in Indonesia, 1966-2003," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(2).
- Pede, Valerien O. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2006. "The Role of Knowledge Externalities in the Spatial Distribution of Economic Growth: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for US Counties, 19692003," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21157, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dhaoui, Elwardi, 2015.
"Climat des Affaires et Compétitivité de l’Entreprise Tunisienne Après la Révolution : Analyses et Perspectives
[Business Climate and Competitiveness of the Tunisian Enterprise After the Revolution:," MPRA Paper 70675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badibanga, Thaddee Mutumba & Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Somwaru, Agapi, 2008. "Dynamics of Structural Transformation: Understanding the Key Factors That Drive Innovative Activities in Selected Asian and African Countries," Bulletins 43890, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Marrocu, Emanuela & Paci, Raffaele & Usai, Stefano, 2013. "Proximity, networking and knowledge production in Europe: What lessons for innovation policy?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(8), pages 1484-1498.
- repec:kie:kieliw:516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2005. "Global impacts of Doha trade reform scenarios on poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3735, The World Bank.
- Demir, Caner & Yurteri, Begüm & Türkcan, Burcu, 2013.
"Yeniliklerin Dış Ticarete Etkileri Üzerine Mekansal Ekonometrik Bir Analiz: 2002-2009 Türkiye Örneği
[A Spatial Econometric Analysis on the Effects of Innovations on Foreign Trade: 2002-2009 Turkey," MPRA Paper 77615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathan Nunn & Daniel Trefler, 2006. "Putting the Lid on Lobbying: Tariff Structure and Long-Term Growth when Protection is for Sale," NBER Working Papers 12164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Jie & Leung, Woon Sau & Evans, Kevin P., 2016. "Are employee-friendly workplaces conducive to innovation?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 61-79.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Economidou, Claire & Sanders, Mark W.J.L., 2013. "Innovation over the industry life-cycle: Evidence from EU manufacturing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 78-91.
- Andrew Bernard & Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia, 1997. "Public and private provision of infrastructure and economic development," Textos para discussão 375, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Badibanga, Thaddee & Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Somwaru, Agapi, 2009. "Dynamics of structural transformation: An empirical characterization in the case of China, Malaysia, and Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 856, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sena, Vania, 2004. "Total factor productivity and the spillover hypothesis: Some new evidence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 31-42, November.
- Pirlogea, Corina & Cicea, Claudiu, 2012. "Econometric perspective of the energy consumption and economic growth relation in European Union," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5718-5726.
- Chyi, Yih-Luan & Lai, Yee-Man & Liu, Wen-Hsien, 2012. "Knowledge spillovers and firm performance in the high-technology industrial cluster," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 556-564.