Export specialisation and regional growth, in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990.
"Trade, Innovation, and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 86-91, May.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Trade; Innovation; And Growth," Papers 154, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990. "Trade, Innovation, and Growth," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275478, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013.
"The Regional Development Policy of Romania in the Post-Accession Period,"
Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research
131209, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013. "The Regional Development Policy of Romania in the Post-Accession Period," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 091213, National Institute of Economic Research.
- ANTONESCU, Daniela, 2013. "Politica de dezvoltare regionala a României în etapa postaderare," Studii Economice 130516, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Zizi Goschin & Daniela L. Constantin & Monica Roman & Bogdan Ileanu, 2009. "Regional Specialisation and Geographic Concentration of Industries in Romania," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 7(1), pages 99-113.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic and financial crisis; export specialisation; NUTS 2 region; regional growth;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.