Politica de dezvoltare regionala a României în etapa postaderare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X, 1996.
"The Classical Approach to Convergence Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 1019-1036, July.
- Sala-i-martin, X., 1995. "The Classical Approach to Convergence Analysis," Papers 734, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "The classical approach to convergence analysis," Economics Working Papers 117, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1995. "The Classical Approach to Convergence Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aurel Iancu, 2006. "Problema convergentei economice," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(499)(su), pages 43-64, June.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990.
"Comparative Advantage and Long-run Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 796-815, September.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1988. "Comparative Advantage and Long-Run Growth," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275459, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1988. "Comparative Advantage And Long-Run Growth," Papers 39-88, Tel Aviv.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Comparative Advantage and Long-Run Growth," NBER Working Papers 2809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Robert M. Solow, 1994. "Perspectives on Growth Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 45-54, Winter.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1996. "Agglomeration, Dispersion, and the Pioneer Firm," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 255-281, May.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2012. "Identificarea Disparitatilor Si Convergentei Economice Regionale În Uniunea Europeana Si În România," Studii Economice 120528, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Stimson, Robert J. & Stough, Roger R. & Salazar, María, 2005. "Leadership and institutional factors in endogenous regional economic development," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 7, pages 23-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Export specialisation and regional growth, in Romania," MPRA Paper 63507, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2015.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2018.
"Studiu retrospectiv privind organizarea administrativ-teritorială a României, în ultimii 100 de ani
[A retrospective study on Romania’s administrative-territorial organisation, in the past 100 year," MPRA Paper 90620, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Lucian-Florin Onișor, 2015. "Marketing and Business Development between Idea, Scientific Discovery and Innovation," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 29-39, July.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:6:p:27-36 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsregional convergence; economic and social cohesion; regional programmes and policies; territorial disparities; evaluation;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TRA-2013-07-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:seince:130516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.