Problema convergenţei economice
Real convergence represents an essential objective for Romania\'s integration into the EU.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://oeconomica.org.ro/|
More information through EDIRC
Keywords: divergence; real convergence; polarisation; cohesion; exogenous and endogen model; convergence clubs; regression method; convergence time period; sigma and beta convergence; marginal productivity of capital;
Other versions of this item:
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- Gheorghe SAVOIU & Constantin MANEA & Ion Iorga SIMAN & Marian TAICU, 2014. "Historical Retrospection And Statistical Introspection Into Romania'S Convergence To The European (Monetary) Union And The Seasonal Mountain Tourism'S Impact," THE YEARBOOK OF THE “GH. ZANE” INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 23(1), pages 45-53.
- Daniela, Antonescu, 2012. "Theoretical approaches of regional development," MPRA Paper 60523, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Triandafil, Cristina Maria, 2011. "The Analysis Of The Convergence Criteria. Empirical Perspective In The Context Of The Sustainable Character Highlight," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 111205, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013. "Regional development policy in context of Europe 2020 Strategy," MPRA Paper 56603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Nov 2013.
- repec:ath:journl:tome:34:v:2:y:2014:i:34:p:13-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gina Ionela Butnaru & Valentin Nita, 2016. "European Union and Romanian Tourism – ß and s Convergence in the Economic Development Regions of Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 369-369, May.
- repec:rau:journl:v:11:y:2016:i:4.1:p:7-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- ANTONESCU, Daniela, 2013. "Politica de dezvoltare regionala a României în etapa postaderare," Studii Economice 130516, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013.
"The Regional Development Policy of Romania in the Post-Accession Period,"
Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research
091213, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013. "The Regional Development Policy of Romania in the Post-Accession Period," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 131209, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2012. "The Convergence Process in the EU Estimated by Gini Coefficients," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 5-16, December.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2008. "Real Convergence and Integration," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 27-40, March.
- Aurel IANCU, 2008. "Real convergence and integration," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1, pages 15-28, December.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Real Convergence and Integration," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090102, National Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:526-:d:94466 is not listed on IDEAS
- TRIANDAFIL, Cristina Maria, 2013. "Sustainability of convergence in the context of macro-prudential policies in the European Union," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 130618, National Institute of Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oen:econom:y:2006:i:04:id:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed