The Analysis Of The Convergence Criteria. Empirical Perspective In The Context Of The Sustainable Character Highlight
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Lein, Sarah M. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & Nerlich, Carolin, 2008.
"How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 227-248, March.
- Lein-Rupprecht, Sarah M. & Nerlich, Carolin & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2007. "How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?," Working Paper Series 827, European Central Bank.
- Marek Jarocinski, 2010.
"Responses to monetary policy shocks in the east and the west of Europe: a comparison,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 833-868.
- Marek Jarocinski, 2004. "Responses to Monetary Policy Shocks in the East and the West of Europe: A Comparison," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0287, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jarociński, Marek, 2008. "Responses to monetary policy shocks in the east and the west of Europe: a comparison," Working Paper Series 970, European Central Bank.
- Marek Jarocinski, 2006. "Responses to Monetary Policy Shocks in the East and the West of Europe: A Comparison," Working Papers 124, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Philippe Martin, 2005. "The geography of inequalities in Europe," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9283, Sciences Po.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2008. "EMU enlargement, stabilization costs and insurance mechanisms," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 169-187, March.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1997.
"Stabilization Policy, Learning-by-Doing, and Economic Growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 152-166, April.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Stabilization Policy, Learning by Doing, and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Convergenta Institutionala si Integrarea in UE," Studii Economice 090702, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Crespo-Cuaresma, Jesús & Fernández-Amador, Octavio, 2013.
"Business cycle convergence in EMU: A first look at the second moment,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 265-284.
- Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma & Octavio Fernández-Amador, 2010. "Business cycle convergence in EMU: A first look at the second moment," FIW Working Paper series 054, FIW.
- Jes?s Crespo-Cuaresma & Octavio Fern?ndez-Amador, 2010. "Business cycle convergence in EMU: A first look at the second moment," Working Papers 2010-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Maria Caporale, Guglielmo & M. Soliman, Alaa, 2009.
"The Asymmetric Effects of a Common Monetary Policy in Europe,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 455-475.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alaa M. Soliman, 2005. "The Asymmetric Effects Of A Common Monetary Policy In Europe," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-20, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Iancu, Aurel & Pecican, Eugen Stefan & Olteanu, Dan, 2010. "The Regression Calculus Of Economic Convergence And The Contribution Of The Institutional Factor," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 100201, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2006.
"Meta-analysis of the business cycle correlation between the euro area and the CEECs,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 518-537, September.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen, 2006. "Meta-Analysis of the Business Cycle Correlation between the Euro Area and the CEECs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1693, CESifo Group Munich.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2008.
"Real Convergence and Integration,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 27-40, March.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Real Convergence and Integration," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090102, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Foster, Neil & Stehrer, Robert, 2007. "Modeling transformation in CEECs using smooth transitions," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-86, March.
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "Transition, Regional Features, Growth and Labour Market Dynamics," AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore (ed.), The Labour Market Impact of the EU Enlargement. A New Regional Geography of Europe?, edition 1, chapter 5, pages 99-147 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010.
"The case for reforming euro area entry criteria,"
Society and Economy,
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 32(2), pages 195-219, December.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," Working Papers 1003, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1022, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gabriela Dragan & Gabriela Pascariu, 2008. "Romania and the Euro’s Adoption. Between Real and Nominal Convergence," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(27), pages 27-48, January.
- Aurel Iancu, 2006. "Problema convergentei economice," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(499)(su), pages 43-64, June.
- Marie-José Rinaldi-Larribe, 2008. "Is economic convergence in New Member States sufficient for an adoption of the Euro?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 5(2), pages 269-290, December.
- Enrico Marelli, 2007. "Specialisation and Convergence in European Regions," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(2), pages 149-178, September.
- Abigail Barr, 1995. "The missing factor: entrepreneurial networks, enterprises and economic growth in Ghana," CSAE Working Paper Series 1995-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aurel Iancu, 2008.
Review of Economic and Business Studies,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 53-73, November.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Nominal Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090602, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Elina Ribakova & Balázs Horváth & Dimitri G Demekas & Yi Wu, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in Southeastern Europe; How (and How Much) Can Policies Help?," IMF Working Papers 05/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Ian Babetskii, 2005. "Trade integration and synchronization of shocks," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(1), pages 105-138, January.
- János Kornai, 2006.
"Velká transformace střední a východní Evropy: úspěch a zklamání
[The great transformation of central and eastern Europe: success and disappointment]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(4), pages 435-466.
- Francesco Paolo Mongelli & Ettore Dorrucci & Itai Agur, 2005. "What does European institutional integration tell us about trade integration?," Occasional Paper Series 40, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iulia Andreea Bucur & Simona Elena Dragomirescu, 2013. "An Analysis Of The Fiscal Convergence Criteria In The European Union In Terms Of The Sustainability," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 18.
- TRIANDAFIL, Cristina Maria, 2013. "Sustainability of convergence in the context of macro-prudential policies in the European Union," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 130618, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsnominal and real convergence; convergence criteria; sustainability of convergence; economic cycles;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:wpince:111205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .