Romania and the Euro’s Adoption. Between Real and Nominal Convergence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adela Socol & Imola Drigă, 2013. "Real Convergence in Romania - A Comparative Approach to Non-erm II Countries from Central and Eastern Europe," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 261-272.
- Triandafil, Cristina Maria, 2011. "The Analysis Of The Convergence Criteria. Empirical Perspective In The Context Of The Sustainable Character Highlight," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 111205, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Adela Socol, 2012. "Concerns Regarding To Successful Adoption Of The Euro In Romania," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(18), pages 166-173, April.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; divergence; euro; economic and monetary union; structural reform;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:11:y:2008:i:27:p:27-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .