Gabriela Carmen Pascariu
|First Name:||Gabriela Carmen|
Universitatea "Al. I. Cuza" Iasi (Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi)http://www.uaic.ro
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gabriela Pascariu & Dragan Gabriela, 2006. "The Role of Public-Private Partnership in the Sustainable Development of the Rural Tourist Destinations," ERSA conference papers ersa06p510, European Regional Science Association.
- Pascariu Gabriela Carmen & Frunza Ramona, 2009. "A Perspective On The Role Of The European Neighborhood Policy In The Pan-European Integration," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 388-393, May.
- Frunza Ramona & Pascariu Gabriela Carmen, 2009. "The Relationship Between Tourism And Sustainable Development In The European Context," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 293-298, May.
- Gabriela Dragan & Gabriela Pascariu, 2008. "Romania and the Euro’s Adoption. Between Real and Nominal Convergence," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(27), pages 27-48, January.
- Gabriela Carmen Pascariu, 2005. "Despre convergenta si divergenta in procesul de integrare europeana," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 50, pages 59-65, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Gabriela Dragan & Gabriela Pascariu, 2008.
"Romania and the Euro’s Adoption. Between Real and Nominal Convergence,"
Romanian Economic Journal,
Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(27), pages 27-48, January.
- Adela Socol & Imola Drigă, 2013. "Real Convergence in Romania - A Comparative Approach to Non-erm II Countries from Central and Eastern Europe," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 261-272.
- Triandafil, Cristina Maria, 2011. "The Analysis Of The Convergence Criteria. Empirical Perspective In The Context Of The Sustainable Character Highlight," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 111205, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Adela Socol, 2012. "Concerns Regarding To Successful Adoption Of The Euro In Romania," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(18), pages 166-173, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gabriela Carmen Pascariu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.