Aspects regarding tourism business development in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bornhorst, Tom & Brent Ritchie, J.R. & Sheehan, Lorn, 2010. "Determinants of tourism success for DMOs & destinations: An empirical examination of stakeholders' perspectives," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 572-589.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:772-794 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Carmen Pascariu & Ramona Frunzã, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility And Sustainable Development Of Tourist Destinations - An Analysis From The Perspective Of The Developing Regions In The European Context," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(4), pages 772-794, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Khalid Hafeez & Pantea Foroudi & Keith Dinnie & Bang Nguyen & Sanjai K Parahoo, 2016. "The role of place branding and image in the development of sectoral clusters: The case of Dubai," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(4), pages 383-402, July.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Giorgio, Luisa, 2017. "The “Pink Night” festival revisited: Meta-events and the role of destination partnerships in staging event tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 89-109.
- Komppula, Raija, 2014. "The role of individual entrepreneurs in the development of competitiveness for a rural tourism destination – A case study," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 361-371.
- Phillips, Paul & Moutinho, Luiz, 2014. "Critical review of strategic planning research in hospitality and tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 96-120.
- Iva Slivar & Tea Golja, 2015. "Boosting Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourist Destinations through Loyalty Programs and Stakeholder Collaboration," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 7(4), pages 122-133.
- García, Juan A. & Gómez, Mar & Molina, Arturo, 2012. "A destination-branding model: An empirical analysis based on stakeholders," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 646-661.
- Emil Juvan, 2011. "Development of Regional Tourism Organizations: Conditions, Expectations and Contradictions," Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal, University of Primorska Press, vol. 4(1), pages 73-82.
- Jerry Patchell, 2014. "Evolution of Collective Action in a Ski Resort Facing Declining Domestic Demand and Inbound Opportunity: Hakuba's Dynamic Downsizing," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 46(11), pages 2752-2768, November.
- Lohmann, Gui & Vianna, Camila, 2016. "Air route suspension: The role of stakeholder engagement and aviation and non-aviation factors," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 199-210.
- Diana Kvasnová & Tomáš Gajdošík & Vanda Maráková, 2019. "Are Partnerships Enhancing Tourism Destination Competitiveness?," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 811-821.
- Massimiliano Castellani & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Laura Vici, 2015. "Pricing Visitor Preferences for Temporary Art Exhibitions," Tourism Economics, , vol. 21(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Adriana Girniceanu & Mirela Mazilu, 2021. "The Identity / Image Of The Brancusi Brand," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 218-228, February.
- Line, Nathaniel D. & Runyan, Rodney C., 2014. "Destination marketing and the service-dominant logic: A resource-based operationalization of strategic marketing assets," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 91-102.
- Becken, Susanne & Hughey, Kennet F.D., 2013. "Linking tourism into emergency management structures to enhance disaster risk reduction," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 77-85.
- Foroudi, Pantea & Cuomo, Maria Teresa & Foroudi, Mohammad M. & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Gupta, Suraksha, 2020. "Linking identity and heritage with image and a reputation for competition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 317-325.
- O. Cenk Demiroglu & Dieter K. Müller, 2021. "Managing Emerging Destinations: the Case of Azerbaijan," Journal of Tourismology, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Maria Martini Barzolai & Anna Moretti, 2018. "A dynamic perspective on destination governance success: The case of an emerging network in the Dolomites," Working Papers 04, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mafalda Gato & Álvaro Dias & Leandro Pereira & Renato Lopes da Costa & Rui Gonçalves, 2022. "Marketing Communication and Creative Tourism: An Analysis of the Local Destination Management Organization," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Figueiredo, Tathiana & Castro, Rafael, 2019. "Passengers perceptions of airport branding strategies: The case of Tom Jobim International Airport â€“ RIOgaleÃ£o, Brazil," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 13-19.
- Volgger, Michael & Pechlaner, Harald, 2014. "Requirements for destination management organizations in destination governance: Understanding DMO success," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 64-75.
More about this item
Keywordsbusinesses; tourism; tourism business; European tourism business; European Union;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2019:v:11:i:4:p:350-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.