Aspects regarding tourism business development in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bornhorst, Tom & Brent Ritchie, J.R. & Sheehan, Lorn, 2010. "Determinants of tourism success for DMOs & destinations: An empirical examination of stakeholders' perspectives," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 572-589.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:772-794 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Carmen Pascariu & Ramona Frunzã, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility And Sustainable Development Of Tourist Destinations - An Analysis From The Perspective Of The Developing Regions In The European Context," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(4), pages 772-794, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Staszewska Anna & Żemła Michał, 2013. "The Industrial Monuments Route of the Silesian Voivodeship as an example of the regional tourism product enhancing tourism competitiveness of the region," Czech Journal of Tourism, Sciendo, vol. 2(1), pages 37-53, September.
- Khalid Hafeez & Pantea Foroudi & Keith Dinnie & Bang Nguyen & Sanjai K Parahoo, 2016. "The role of place branding and image in the development of sectoral clusters: The case of Dubai," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(4), pages 383-402, July.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Giorgio, Luisa, 2017. "The “Pink Night” festival revisited: Meta-events and the role of destination partnerships in staging event tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 89-109.
- Aureli, Selena & Del Baldo, Mara, 2019. "Performance measurement in the networked context of convention and visitors bureaus (CVBs)," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 92-105.
- Komppula, Raija, 2014. "The role of individual entrepreneurs in the development of competitiveness for a rural tourism destination – A case study," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 361-371.
- Phillips, Paul & Moutinho, Luiz, 2014. "Critical review of strategic planning research in hospitality and tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 96-120.
- Iva Slivar, 2015. "Boosting Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourist Destinations through Loyalty Programs and Stakeholder Collaboration," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 7(4), pages 122-133.
- Bobková Markéta, 2015. "The Process of Managing a Destination in Lower and Upper Austria," Czech Journal of Tourism, Sciendo, vol. 4(1), pages 5-25, December.
- García, Juan A. & Gómez, Mar & Molina, Arturo, 2012. "A destination-branding model: An empirical analysis based on stakeholders," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 646-661.
- Emil Juvan, 2011. "Development of Regional Tourism Organizations: Conditions, Expectations and Contradictions," Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal, University of Primorska Press, vol. 4(1), pages 73-82.
- Lopes, Helder & Remoaldo, Paula & Ribeiro, Vitor & Ribeiro, José Cadima & Silva, Sara, 2016. "The Creation Of A New Tourist Destination In Low Density Areas: The Boticas Case," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 4(2), pages 118-131.
- Todd, Louise & Leask, Anna & Ensor, John, 2017. "Understanding primary stakeholders' multiple roles in hallmark event tourism management," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 494-509.
- Wee-Kheng Tan, 2018. "From fantasy to reality: a study of pre-trip planning from the perspective of destination image attributes and temporal psychological distance," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 12(1), pages 65-84, March.
- Borges Tiago, Maria Teresa Pinheiro Melo & Couto, João Pedro de Almeida & Tiago, Flávio Gomes Borges & Dias Faria, Sandra Micaela Costa, 2016. "Baby boomers turning grey: European profiles," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 13-22.
- Rachel Bocquet & Caroline Mothe, 2018. "Comment construire les proximités entre stations de moyenne montagne grâce à un objet-frontière ? L'exemple de la charte de développement durable," Post-Print hal-01695593, HAL.
- Lohmann, Gui & Vianna, Camila, 2016. "Air route suspension: The role of stakeholder engagement and aviation and non-aviation factors," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 199-210.
- Diana Kvasnová & Tomáš Gajdošík & Vanda Maráková, 2019. "Are Partnerships Enhancing Tourism Destination Competitiveness?," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 811-821.
- Massimiliano Castellani & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Laura Vici, 2015. "Pricing Visitor Preferences for Temporary Art Exhibitions," Tourism Economics, , vol. 21(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Line, Nathaniel D. & Runyan, Rodney C., 2014. "Destination marketing and the service-dominant logic: A resource-based operationalization of strategic marketing assets," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 91-102.
- Becken, Susanne & Hughey, Kennet F.D., 2013. "Linking tourism into emergency management structures to enhance disaster risk reduction," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 77-85.
More about this item
Keywordsbusinesses; tourism; tourism business; European tourism business; European Union;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2019:v:11:i:4:p:350-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.