The Asymmetric Effects Of A Common Monetary Policy In Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Caporale, Guglielmo & M. Soliman, Alaa, 2009. "The Asymmetric Effects of a Common Monetary Policy in Europe," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 455-475.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 2001.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Italy: The Credit Channel and a Missing Ring,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 60(1), pages 1-42, June.
- Roberto Tamborini & Riccardo Fiorentini, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in Italy: the credit channel and a missing ring," Department of Economics Working Papers 0101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 2000. " The Credit View, Old and New," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 155-189, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crespo-Cuaresma, Jesús & Fernández-Amador, Octavio, 2013.
"Business cycle convergence in EMU: A second look at the second moment,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 239-259.
- Crespo Cuaresma , Jesus & Fernandez Amador, Octavio, 2010. "Business cycle convergence in EMU: A second look at the second moment," Working Papers in Economics 2010-13, University of Salzburg.
- Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma & Octavio Fernández-Amador, 2010. "Business cycle convergence in EMU: A second look at the second moment," FIW Working Paper series 056, FIW.
- Jes?s Crespo-Cuaresma & Octavio Fern?ndez-Amador, 2010. "Business cycle convergence in EMU: A second look at the second moment," Working Papers 2010-25, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Triandafil, Cristina Maria, 2011. "The Analysis Of The Convergence Criteria. Empirical Perspective In The Context Of The Sustainable Character Highlight," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 111205, National Institute of Economic Research.
- TRIANDAFIL, Cristina Maria, 2013. "Sustainability of convergence in the context of macro-prudential policies in the European Union," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 130618, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-12-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2005-12-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-12-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-12-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bru:bruedp:05-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.