The Convergence Process in the EU Estimated by Gini Coefficients
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aurel Iancu, 2006. "Problema convergentei economice," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, pages 43-64.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2010. "Transition, Integration And Convergence - The Case Of Romania -," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 101222, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Pecican, Eugen Stefan, 2009. "Indicatori privind ConvergenÅ£a RealÄƒ ÅŸi aplicaÅ£iilor acestora," Studii Economice 091004, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1972. "The Estimation of the Lorenz Curve and Gini Index," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 306-316, August.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2008.
"Real Convergence and Integration,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, pages 27-40.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Real Convergence and Integration," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090102, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Empirics for economic growth and convergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1353-1375, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2017. "The GDP per Capita Convergence in the European Union," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 81-87, March.
- Mihaela SIMIONESCU, 2014. "The economic convergence in European Union based on concentration and entropy approach," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(33), pages 31-42, May.
- Nazarczuk Jarosław M., 2015. "Regional distance: the concept and empirical evidence from Poland," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 28(28), pages 129-141, June.
- Lucian-Liviu Albu, 2012. "Structural Convergence in European Union," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 1-10, December.
- Stavarek Daniel & Tomanova Lucie, 2014. "Is the region of Visegrad countries on the track to the euro area? Recent evidence from the real convergence perspective," Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», pages 130-139.
- repec:sek:jijoes:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:68-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stavarek Daniel & Tomanova Lucie, 2014.
"Is the region of Visegrad countries on the track to the euro area? Recent evidence from the real convergence perspective,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», pages 130-139.
- Daniel Stavárek & Lucie Tomanova, 2014. "Is the Region of Visegrad Countries on the Track to the Euro Area? Recent Evidence from the Real Convergence Perspective," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 130-139.
- Lucian-Liviu ALBU, 2012. "Trends In Income Distribution," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 35(2(44)), pages 33-44, December.
- repec:jes:journl:y:2017:v:8:p:127-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela-Nona Chilian & Marioara Iordan & Carmen Beatrice Pauna, 2016. "Real and structural convergence in the Romanian counties in the pre-accession and post-accession periods," ERSA conference papers ersa16p320, European Regional Science Association.
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2015. "The Impact Of Economic Crisis On Inflation Convergence In The European Union. A Panel Data Approach," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 37-46, June.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; Gini coefficient; Lorenz curve; divergence; the European Union;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2012:i:4:p:5-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.