Transition, Integration And Convergence - The Case Of Romania -
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beckerman, Wilfred, 1972. "Economists, Scientists, and Environmental Catastrophe," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 327-344, November.
- Paul de Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "Nominal versus Real Convergence with Respect to EMU Accession.How to Cope with the Balassa-Samuelson Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 20, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2012. "The Convergence Process in the EU Estimated by Gini Coefficients," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 5-16, December.
- Lucian-Liviu ALBU, 2012. "Trends In Income Distribution," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 35(2(44)), pages 33-44, December.
- repec:ath:journl:tome:34:v:2:y:2014:i:34:p:91-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- TRIANDAFIL, Cristina Maria, 2013. "Sustainability of convergence in the context of macro-prudential policies in the European Union," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 130618, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; integration; convergence; cohesion; formal institutions; informal institutions; transaction cost; acquis; compliance; institutional capital; regression;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:wpince:101222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .