Regional distance: the concept and empirical evidence from Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhry, Mahinder D, 1971. "Economic Distance among Regions: A Statistical Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 527-544, July.
- Robert J. Barro, 1998.
"Determinants of Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Study,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522543.
- Robert J. Barro, 1996. "Determinants of Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Study," NBER Working Papers 5698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert, 1997. "Determinants Of Economic Growth A Cross-Country Empirical Study," Harvard Institute for International Development (HIID) Papers 294398, Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government.
- Philippe Martin, 2005.
"The geography of inequalities in Europe,"
- Philippe Martin, 2005. "The geography of inequalities in Europe," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9283, Sciences Po.
- Philippe Martin, 2005. "The Geography of inequalities in Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00265656, HAL.
- Adriana Di Liberto, 2007.
"Convergence and Divergence in Neoclassical Growth Models with Human Capital,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 289-322.
- A. Di Liberto, 2005. "Convergence and divergence in Neoclassical Growth models with human capital," Working Paper CRENoS 200508, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Håkanson, Lars & Ambos, Björn, 2010. "The antecedents of psychic distance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 195-210, September.
- Giovannetti, Emanuele, 2000. "Technology Adoption and the Emergence of Regional Asymmetries," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 71-102, March.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2004. "On SBA-guaranteed lending and economic growth," Working Papers (Old Series) 0403, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:257-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2012. "The Convergence Process in the EU Estimated by Gini Coefficients," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 5-16, December.
- Dixon, R & Thirlwall, A P, 1975. "A Model of Regional Growth-Rate Differences on Kaldorian Lines," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 201-214, July.
- Miguel-Angel Martín & Agustín Herranz, 2004. "Human capital and economic growth in Spanish regions," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(4), pages 257-264, November.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9283 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Novotná Marie & Šlehoferová Marta & Matušková Alena, 2016. "Evaluation of spatial differentiation in the Pilsen region from a socioeconomic perspective," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 34(34), pages 73-90, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:buogeo:v:28:y:2015:i:28:p:129-141:n:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.