Identificarea Disparitatilor Si Convergentei Economice Regionale În Uniunea Europeana Si În România
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gheorghe Savoiu & Marian Siminica, 2016. "Disparities, Discrepancies and Specific Concentration – Diversification Trends in the Group of Central and East European Ex-Socialist Countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(43), pages 503-503, August.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Empirical analysis of foreign direct investments at NUTS 2 region, in European Union and Romania," MPRA Paper 65140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adela Socol & Imola Drigă, 2013. "Real Convergence in Romania - A Comparative Approach to Non-erm II Countries from Central and Eastern Europe," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 261-272.
- Daniela, Antonescu, 2012. "Theoretical approaches of regional development," MPRA Paper 60523, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Daniela, Antonescu, 2014. "Regional convergence – theoretical approaches," MPRA Paper 60288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ANTONESCU, Daniela, 2013. "Politica de dezvoltare regionala a României în etapa postaderare," Studii Economice 130516, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013.
"The Regional Development Policy of Romania in the Post-Accession Period,"
Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research
091213, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013. "The Regional Development Policy of Romania in the Post-Accession Period," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 131209, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2016.
"Dezvoltarea Economică Regională A României În Perioada De Tranziție
[Regional economic development policy in Romania in transition period]," MPRA Paper 75055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolae Mariana & Ion Irina & Nicolae Elena, 2016. "Regional differences in entrepreneurial perceptions and implications for the Romanian competitiveness policy," Management & Marketing, De Gruyter Open, vol. 11(1), pages 394-409, April.
- Sorin GRIGORAS, 2014. "Sustainable Development Focused on Reducing Regional Inequalities. Romania Progression as Emergent Economy," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 47-56.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional disparities; Convergence; Concentration; Distribution analysis;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-08-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2012-08-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:seince:120528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .