Empirical analysis of foreign direct investments at NUTS 2 region, in European Union and Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Christian Daude & Ernesto Stein, 2003. "Regional Integration and the Location of FDI," Business School Working Papers doce, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2012. "Identificarea Disparitatilor Si Convergentei Economice Regionale În Uniunea Europeana Si În România," Studii Economice 120528, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Valentina Vasile & Mirela Matei & Carmen Croitoru & George Enescu, 2011.
"Aspecte ale impactului ISD din România asupra exporturilor si dezvoltarii durabile,"
Romanian Journal of Economics,
Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(bis)(42), pages 130-190, December.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Valentina Vasile & Mirela Matei & Carmen Croitoru & George Enescu, 2011. "Aspecte ale impactului ISD din România asupra exporturilor si dezvoltarii durabile," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(bis)(42), pages 1-60, December.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013.
"The Regional Development Policy of Romania in the Post-Accession Period,"
Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research
131209, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013. "The Regional Development Policy of Romania in the Post-Accession Period," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 091213, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Georgescu, George, 2007. "Current Account Deficits and Implications on Country Risk of Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(4), pages 88-96, December.
- Georgescu, George, 2006. "Inward Processing Trade and Implications for the Balance of Payments Current Account (The Case of Romania)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(1), pages 24-31, March.
- Head, C. Keith & Ries, John C. & Swenson, Deborah L., 1999. "Attracting foreign manufacturing: Investment promotion and agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 197-218, March.
- Paul Krugman, 1992. "Does the New Trade Theory Require a New Trade Policy?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 423-442, July.
- Haruo Horaguchi & Brian Toyne, 1990. "Setting the Record Straight: Hymer, Internationalization Theory and Transaction Cost Economics," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(3), pages 487-494, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladislav Spitsin & Aleksandr Mikhalchuk & Lubov Spitsina & Nataliya Tyuleneva & Darya Novoseltseva, 2016. "Social Results of Domestic and Foreign Firms: Case Manufacture of Transport Equipment in Russia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 147-153.
More about this item
Keywordsregional development; foreign direct investments; economic disparities;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2015-06-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2015-06-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.