Aspecte ale impactului ISD din România asupra exporturilor si dezvoltarii durabile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gheorghe Zaman & Valentina Vasile & Mirela Matei & Carmen Croitoru & George Enescu, 2011. "Aspecte ale impactului ISD din România asupra exporturilor si dezvoltarii durabile," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(bis)(42), pages 130-190, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alecu Alexandra & Dusmanescu Dorel, 2016. "Approaches On Measuring Sustainable Development In Contemporary World – Beyond Classical Indicators," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 40-48, June.
- Raluca Ileana ZORZOLIU & Elena GURGU, 2015. "Rural Development Policy and Indicators of Demographic Dependency," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 2(1), pages 276-282, December.
- Silvius T. STANCIU, 2014. "The Romanian Food Sector Attractiveness For Foreign Investment," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 603-610, November.
- Alexandru Ionescu & Vlad Cârstea, 2013. "The Transnational Companies’ Impact On Developing Economies During The Globalization Process," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(3.1), pages 71-78, September.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:263-276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Ihab Jweida SJ JWEIDA & Marius POPOVICI & Emilia STANCIU, 2016. "Analysis of the correlation between direct foreign investments and export," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(10), pages 78-84, October.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Empirical analysis of foreign direct investments at NUTS 2 region, in European Union and Romania," MPRA Paper 65140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramona Mariana Calinica & Viorica Ioan, 2016. "The Dynamics and Structural Changes of Foreign Direct Investments In Romania – before and after the Recent Global Crisis," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 369-377.
- George GEORGESCU, 2012. "Changes In The Pattern Of Romania’S Foreign Trade Under The Global Crisis Impact," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 35(2(44)), pages 139-159, December.
- Andra Ghibutiu, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investments in Romania: Evolution and the Challenges Ahead," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(3), pages 14-18, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; câstiguri repatriate; soldul balantei comerciale; corporatii transnationale proprietate de stat; preturi de transfer;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:42:p:1-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .