Aspecte ale impactului ISD din România asupra exporturilor si dezvoltarii durabile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gheorghe Zaman & Valentina Vasile & Mirela Matei & Carmen Croitoru & George Enescu, 2011. "Aspecte ale impactului ISD din România asupra exporturilor si dezvoltarii durabile," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(bis)(42), pages 130-190, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Empirical analysis of foreign direct investments at NUTS 2 region, in European Union and Romania," MPRA Paper 65140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramona Mariana Calinica & Viorica Ioan, 2016. "The Dynamics and Structural Changes of Foreign Direct Investments In Romania – before and after the Recent Global Crisis," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 369-377.
- Alecu Alexandra & Dusmanescu Dorel, 2016. "Approaches On Measuring Sustainable Development In Contemporary World – Beyond Classical Indicators," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 40-48, June.
- Raluca Ileana ZORZOLIU & Elena GURGU, 2015. "Rural Development Policy and Indicators of Demographic Dependency," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 2(1), pages 276-282, December.
- Silvius T. STANCIU, 2014. "The Romanian Food Sector Attractiveness For Foreign Investment," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 603-610, November.
- Alexandru Ionescu & Vlad Cârstea, 2013. "The Transnational Companies’ Impact On Developing Economies During The Globalization Process," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(3.1), pages 71-78, September.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Ihab Jweida SJ JWEIDA & Marius POPOVICI & Emilia STANCIU, 2016. "Analysis of the correlation between direct foreign investments and export," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(10), pages 78-84, October.
- George GEORGESCU, 2012. "Changes In The Pattern Of Romania’S Foreign Trade Under The Global Crisis Impact," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 35(2(44)), pages 139-159, December.
- Andra Ghibutiu, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investments in Romania: Evolution and the Challenges Ahead," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(3), pages 14-18, September.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:263-276 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; câstiguri repatriate; soldul balantei comerciale; corporatii transnationale proprietate de stat; preturi de transfer;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:42:p:1-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.