Report NEP-GEO-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gertrudes S. Guerreiro, 2012. "Regional Income Convergence in Portugal (1991-2002)," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_17, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Yogi Vidyattama, 2012. "Spatial Dichotomies in Indonesia's Regional Development," NATSEM Working Paper Series 12/19, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Gertrudes Saúde Guerreiro, 2012. "Regional Income Distribution in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Ernest Miguele & Rosina Moreno, 2012. "Do labour mobility and networks foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regions," Working Papers XREAP2012-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2012.
- Anja Dettmann & Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2012. "Co-operation over Distance? The Spatial Dimension of Inter-organisational Innovation Collaboration," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 18250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2012. "Identificarea Disparitatilor Si Convergentei Economice Regionale În Uniunea Europeana Si În România," Studii Economice 120528, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Daniel Graham & Patricia Melo & David Levinson, 2012. "Agglomeration, Accessibility, and Productivity: Evidence for Urbanized Areas in the US," Working Papers 000104, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lu, Zheng & Deng, Xiang, 2012. "Comparative Advantage, Scale Economy and Regional Specialization：An Empirical Analysis Based on China’s Industries," MPRA Paper 39312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Andriani, 2013. "Is Acting Prosocially Beneficial for the Credit Market?," Working Papers 4, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jun 2013.
- Gesa Matthes, 2012. "Explaining Reurbanization: Empirical Evidence of Intraregional Migration as a Long-Term Mobility Decision from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 459, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Michael, Davidsson & Dan S., Rickman, 2012. "U.S. Micropolitan Area Growth: A Spatial Equilibrium Growth Analysis," MPRA Paper 40394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elsa Vaz & José Belbute & António Caleiro & Gertrudes Guerreiro & Ana Eduardo, 2012. "Comparative Analysis of Regional Input-Output Matrices: the Portuguese case," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_08, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Benner, Maximilian, 2012.
"Clusterwettbewerbe: Eine Option für Entwicklungsländer?
[Cluster competitions: An option for developing countries?]," MPRA Paper 40743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Cristea, Anca D., 2012. "Airports and Urban Growth: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Policy Experiment," MPRA Paper 40304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, EeMun, 2012. "Inovation and the city: Review of the Auckland regional innovation system," Occasional Papers 12/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian & Py, Loriane, 2012. "The Impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on Establishments' Location Decisions: Evidence from French ZFUs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ganong, Peter & Shoag, Daniel, 2012. "Why Has Regional Convergence in the U.S. Stopped?," Working Paper Series rwp12-028, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kim, Ho Yeon, 2012. "Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy," IDE Discussion Papers 360, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).