Spatial Dichotomies in Indonesia's Regional Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Salomon, Ilan, 1990.
"Barriers in Spatial Interactions and Communications: A Conceptual Exploration,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(4), pages 237-252.
- Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P. & Salomon, I., 1990. "Barriers in spatial interactions and communications : a conceptual exploration," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Indonesia; Regional Development; Spatial Distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-08-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2012-08-23 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2012-08-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cba:wpaper:wp1119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Trueman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/natseau.html .