Technology transfer: how to remove obstacles in advancing employment growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C Longhi & M Quéré, 1993.
"Innovative networks and the technopolis phenomenon: the case of Sophia-Antipolis,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 11(3), pages 317-330, June.
- C Longhi & M QuÃ©rÃ©, 1993. "Innovative Networks and the Technopolis Phenomenon: The Case of Sophia-Antipolis," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 11(3), pages 317-330, September.
- Christian Longhi & Michel Quéré, 1993. "Innovative networks and the technopolis phenomenon : the case of Sophia-Antipolis," Post-Print halshs-00456831, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988.
- DOUGLAS D. Parker & DAVID Zilberman, 1993. "University Technology Transfers: Impacts On Local And U.S. Economies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(2), pages 87-99, April.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Salomon, Ilan, 1990.
"Barriers in Spatial Interactions and Communications: A Conceptual Exploration,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(4), pages 237-252.
- Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P. & Salomon, I., 1990. "Barriers in spatial interactions and communications : a conceptual exploration," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001.
"Innovation dynamics in space: local actors and local factors,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 31-56, March.
- Aki Kangasharju & Peter Nijkamp, 1997. "Innovation Dynamics in Space: Local Actors and Local Factors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:1995-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .