Barriers in Spatial Interactions and Communications: A Conceptual Exploration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P. & Salomon, I., 1990. "Barriers in spatial interactions and communications : a conceptual exploration," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SOHN Christophe & LICHERON Julien, 2015. "From barrier to resource? Modelling the border effects on metropolitan functions in Europe," LISER Working Paper Series 2015-08, LISER.
- Geenhuizen, M. van & Nijkamp, P., 1995. "Technology transfer: how to remove obstacles in advancing employment growth," Serie Research Memoranda 0028, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Philippe Toint & Thierry Eggerickx & Philippe Gerber & Samuel Carpentier & Eric Cornelis & Luc Dal & Sylvain Klein & Xavier Pauly & Fabien Walle, 2011. "Mobilities and long term location choices in Belgium," Working Papers halshs-01132893, HAL.
- Yogi Vidyattama, 2012. "Spatial Dichotomies in Indonesia's Regional Development," NATSEM Working Paper Series 12/19, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Westlund, Hans, 1999. "An interaction-cost approach on cross-border cooperation. The case of Mid-Scandinavia," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa391, European Regional Science Association.
- Geenhuizen, M. van & Damman, M. & Nijkamp, P., 1996. "The local environment as a supportive operator in innovation diffusion," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:238-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Essletzbichler, Jürgen & Gassler, Helmut & Trichtl, Gerhard, 1992. "Interregional and International Telephone Communication. Aggregate Traffic Model and Empirical Evidence for Austria," MPRA Paper 78266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batten, David & Fischer, Manfred M., 1992.
"Two Alternative Macro-Based Approaches to Model Telecommunication Traffic,"
78269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batten, D. & Fischer, M.M., 1992. "Two Alternative Macro-Based Approaches to Model Telecommunication Traffic," Papers 1992c, Umea - Center for Regional Science.
- Geenhuizen, Marina van & Nijkamp, Peter, 1995. "Transborder investment : corporate strategies and regional development in Eastern Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Petrakos, George & Dimitris, Kallioras & Ageliki, Anagnostou, 2007. "A Generalized Model of Regional Economic Growth in the European Union," Papers DYNREG12, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Essletzbichler, Jürgen & Gassler, Helmut & Trichtl, Gerhard, 1992. "Telephone Communication Patterns in Austria A Comparison of the IPFP based Graph-Theoretic and the Intramax Approaches," MPRA Paper 77826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- REITEL Bernard, 2011. "La frontière internationale, objet sémique, processus multidimensionnel, interface signifiante," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-43, LISER.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:24:y:1990:i:4:p:237-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .