La frontière internationale, objet sémique, processus multidimensionnel, interface signifiante
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engel, Charles & Rogers, John H, 1996.
"How Wide Is the Border?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1112-1125, December.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1994. "How Wide is the Border?," NBER Working Papers 4829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engel, C. & Rogers, J.H., 1995. "How Wide is the Border?," Papers 4-95-16, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1995. "How wide is the border?," Research Working Paper 95-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1995. "How wide is the border?," International Finance Discussion Papers 498, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sohn, Christophe & Reitel, Bernard & Walther, Olivier, 2009. "Cross-border metropolitan integration in Europe (Luxembourg, Basel and Geneva)," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- James Anderson & Liam O'Dowd, 1999. "Borders, Border Regions and Territoriality: Contradictory Meanings, Changing Significance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 593-604.
- Huib Ernste & Henk Van Houtum & Annelies Zoomers, 2009. "Trans-World: Debating The Place And Borders Of Places In The Age Of Transnationalism," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(5), pages 577-586, December.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Salomon, Ilan, 1990.
"Barriers in Spatial Interactions and Communications: A Conceptual Exploration,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(4), pages 237-252.
- Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P. & Salomon, I., 1990. "Barriers in spatial interactions and communications : a conceptual exploration," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
Keywordsfrontière; territorialisation; intégration; construction européenne; mondialisation; recomposition territoriale; Etat; discontinuité; interface; processus;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2011-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .