Cross-border metropolitan integration in Europe (Luxembourg, Basel and Geneva)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pi Alperin, Maria Noel, 2008. "A comparison of multidimensional deprivation characteristics between natives and immigrants in Luxembourg," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-14, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Dimitris Pavlopoulos & Didier Fouarge, 2010.
"Escaping low pay: do male labour market entrants stand a chance?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(8), pages 908-927, November.
- Pavlopoulos, Dimitris & Fouarge, Didier, 2008. "Escaping low pay: do male labour market entrants stand a chance?," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-12, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Tamilina, Larysa, 2008. "The analysis of welfare state effects on social trust in a multidimensional approach," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Takhtamanova, Yelena & Sierminska, Eva, 2008. "Gender differences in the effect of monetary policy on employment: The case of nine OECD countries," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD, revised Jun 2008.
- Prejmerean, Mihaela Cornelia & Vasilache, Simona, 2008. "What's a university worth? Changes in the lifestyle and status of post-2000 European Graduates," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Neocleous, Tereza & Portnoy, Stephen, 2008. "A Partially Linear Censored Quantile Regression Model for Unemployment Duration," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Kankaraš, Miloš & Moors, Guy, 2008. "Measurement Equivalence and Extreme Response Bias in the Comparison of Attitudes across Europe," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-06, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ayllón, Sara, 2008. "Modelling poverty transitions in Spain: Do attrition and initial conditions really matter?," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-08, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Nichols, Austin, 2008. "Trends in Income Inequality, Volatility, and Mobility Risk," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-10, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- dr.Lincaru, Cristina & dr.Predosanu, Gabriela & ms.Brinza, Raluca-Catrinel, 2008. "Process of transition from school-to-work: generator for the initial stage of path dependence in career development," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-13, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Antonio Abatemarco, 2010.
"Measuring inequality of opportunity through between-group inequality components,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(4), pages 475-490, December.
- Abatemarco, Antonio, 2008. "Measuring Inequality of Opportunity through Between-Group Inequality Components," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-11, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Generalized measures of wage differentials," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 465-482, August.
- Kristina Zumbusch & Roland Scherer, 2015. "Cross-Border Governance: Balancing Formalized and Less Formalized Co-Operations," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-21, July.
- Fricke, Carola, 2014. "Grenzüberschreitende Governance in der Raumplanung: Organisations- und Kooperationsformen in Basel und Lille," Arbeitsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Nimm's sportlich - Planung als Hindernislauf, pages 62-78 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- NELLES Jennifer, 2011. "Cooperation in Crisis? An Analysis of Cross-Border Intermunicipal Relations in the Detroit-Windsor Region," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-30, LISER.
- REITEL Bernard, 2011. "La frontière internationale, objet sémique, processus multidimensionnel, interface signifiante," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-43, LISER.
More about this item
KeywordsMetropolitan regions ; Governance ; Border studies ; Integration ; Europe;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- P41 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-03-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2009-03-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2009-03-22 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2009-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.