Gender differences in the effect of monetary policy on employment: The case of nine OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- REITEL Bernard & SOHN Christophe & WALTHER Olivier, 2009. "Cross-border metropolitan integration in Europe (Luxembourg, Basel and Geneva)," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- PREJMEREAN Mihaela Cornelia & VASILACHE Simona, 2008. "What's a univesity worth? Changes in the lifestyle and status of post-2000 European Graduates," IRISS Working Paper Series 05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Yelena Takhtamanova & Eva Sierminska, 2009. "Gender, Monetary Policy, and Employment: The Case of Nine OECD Countries," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 323-353.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; IS curve; interest rates; monetary policy inflation; compensation;
All these keywords.
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2008-02-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-02-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-02-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2008-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Philippe Van Kerm (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.