Gender differences in the effect of monetary policy on employment: The case of nine OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sohn, Christophe & Reitel, Bernard & Walther, Olivier, 2009. "Cross-border metropolitan integration in Europe (Luxembourg, Basel and Geneva)," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Yelena Takhtamanova & Eva Sierminska, 2009. "Gender, Monetary Policy, and Employment: The Case of Nine OECD Countries," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 323-353.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment ; IS curve ; interest rates ; monetary policy inflation ; compensation;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-02-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-02-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-02-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2008-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .