Trends in Income Inequality, Volatility and Mobility Risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Generalized measures of wage differentials," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 465-482, August.
- Austin Nichols & Philipp Rehm, 2014. "Income Risk in 30 Countries," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 98-116, May.
- Li Tan, 2021. "Imputing Top‐Coded Income Data in Longitudinal Surveys," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 83(1), pages 66-87, February.
- Jacob S. Hacker & Gregory A. Huber & Austin Nichols & Philipp Rehm & Mark Schlesinger & Rob Valletta & Stuart Craig, 2014.
"The Economic Security Index: A New Measure for Research and Policy Analysis,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 5-32, May.
- Stuart Craig & Jacob S. Hacker & Gregory Huber & Austin Nichols & Philipp Rehm & Mark Schlesinger & Robert G. Valletta, 2012. "The Economic Security Index: a new measure for research and policy analysis," Working Paper Series 2012-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hacker, Jacob S. & Huber, Gregory Alain & Nichols, Austin & Rehm, Philipp & Schlesinger, Mark & Valletta, Robert G. & Craig, Stuart, 2012. "The Economic Security Index: A New Measure for Research and Policy Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6946, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- REITEL Bernard & SOHN Christophe & WALTHER Olivier, 2009. "Cross-border metropolitan integration in Europe (Luxembourg, Basel and Geneva)," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; volatility; instability; mobility; progessivity;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2008-12-01 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2008-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Philippe Van Kerm (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.