Regional Income Distribution in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- António Caleiro & Gertrudes Guerreiro, 2005. "Understanding the election results in Portugal," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 4(3), pages 207-228, December.
- Joachim Frick & Jan Goebel, 2008.
"Regional Income Stratification in Unified Germany Using a Gini Decomposition Approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 555-577.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Goebel, Jan, 2005. "Regional Income Stratification in Unified Germany Using a Gini Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim R. Frick & Jan Goebel, 2005. "Regional Income Stratification in Unified Germany using a Gini Decomposition Approach," Working Papers 15, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Joachim R. Frick & Jan Goebel, 2005. "Regional Income Stratification in Unified Germany Using a Gini Decomposition Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 540, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ivan Kitov, 2005.
"Evolution of the personal income distribution in the USA: High incomes,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(12), pages 1.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2005. "Evolution of the personal income distribution in the USA: High incomes," Working Papers 02, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2008. "Evolution of the personal income distribution in the USA: High incomes," Papers 0811.0352, arXiv.org.
- Michael C. Lovell, 1999. "Inequality Within and Among Nations," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 8(1), pages 1-1, June.
- Heikki Loikkanen & Marja Riihelä & Risto Sullström, 2003. "Regional income convergence and inequality in boom and bust. Results from micro data in Finland 1971-2000, and especially during the 1990s," ERSA conference papers ersa03p514, European Regional Science Association.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2006. "Two Speed Regional Convergence In Portugal And the Importance of Structural Funds on Growth," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 9(2), pages 222-241, Winter.
- Sullström, Risto & Loikkanen, Heikki A. & Rantala, Anssi, 1998. "Regional Income Differences in Finland, 1966-96," Discussion Papers 181, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Gertrudes Guerreiro & Conceição Rego, 2005. "Regional Delimitation in Continental Portugal: what does cluster analysis tell us?," Economics Working Papers 14_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2004. "The evolution of real disparities in Portugal among the NUTS III regions. An empirical analysis based on the convergence approach," ERSA conference papers ersa04p54, European Regional Science Association.
- Boris A. Portnov & Daniel Felsenstein, 2005. "Measuring Regional Disparities in Small Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa05p136, European Regional Science Association.
- Goerlich, Francisco J & Mas, Matilde, 2001. "Inequality in Spain 1973-91: Contribution to a Regional Database," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 47(3), pages 361-378, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Turala & Lasse Oulasvirta & Yannis Psycharis & Gertrudes Guereiro & Gabor Peteri & Pontus Talberg, 2014. "Equalisation of territorial units' incomes - case study of Nordic, Central European and Southern countries," ERSA conference papers ersa14p401, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Distribution; Regional Inequality; Regional Convergence; Municipalities; Regional Data.;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-08-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2012-08-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2012_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.