Spillovers from Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau Investment and from Other Foreign Investment in Chinese Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jefferson, Gary H. & Rawski, Thomas G. & Li, Wang & Yuxin, Zheng, 2000. "Ownership, Productivity Change, and Financial Performance in Chinese Industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 786-813, December.
- Q. Zhang & B. Felmingham, 2002. "The Role of FDI, Exports and Spillover Effects in the Regional Development of China," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 157-178.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990. "Trade, Innovation, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 86-91, May.
- Dees, Stephane, 1998.
"Foreign Direct Investment in China: Determinants and Effects,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 31(2-3), pages 175-194.
- Stèphane Dees, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment in China: Determinants and Effects," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 175-194, May.
- Edwin Mansfield & Anthony Romeo, 1980. "Technology Transfer to Overseas Subsidiaries by U. S.-Based Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(4), pages 737-750.
- Haddad, Mona & Harrison, Ann, 1993. "Are there positive spillovers from direct foreign investment? : Evidence from panel data for Morocco," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 51-74, October.
- Kokko, Ari, 1994. "Technology, market characteristics, and spillovers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 279-293, April.
- Brun, J. F. & Combes, J. L. & Renard, M. F., 2002.
"Are there spillover effects between coastal and noncoastal regions in China?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 161-169.
- Jean-François BRUN & Jean-Louis COMBES & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2001. "Are There Spillover Effects Between Coastal and Non-Coastal Regions in China ?," Working Papers 200113, CERDI.
- Yih-Chyi Chuang & Chi-Mei Lin, 1999. "Foreign direct investment, R&D and spillover efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan's manufacturing firms," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 117-137.
- W, Y, 1995. "Productivity Growth, Technological Progress, and Technical Efficiency Change in China: A Three-Sector Analysis1," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 207-229, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuyuan Wen, 2014. "The spillover effect of FDI and its impact on productivity in high economic output regions: A comparative analysis of the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta, China," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 341-365, June.
- Kun Jiang & Wolfgang Keller & Larry D. Qiu & William Ridley, 2018. "International Joint Ventures and Internal vs. External Technology Transfer: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 24455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, George S. & Yao, Yao & Malizard, Julien, 2017. "Does foreign direct investment crowd in or crowd out private domestic investment in China? The effect of entry mode," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 409-419.
- Rossitza B. Wooster & David S. Diebel, 2010. "Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 640-655, August.
- Theresa M. Greaney & Yao Li, 2013.
"Trade, Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Inequality in China: A Heterogeneous Firms Approach,"
China Economic Policy Review (CEPR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(02), pages 1-49.
- Theresa M. Greaney & Yao Li, 2013. "Trade, Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Inequality in China: A Heterogeneous Firms Approach," Working Papers 201306, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Birte Pfeiffer & Holger Goerg & Lucia Perez-Villar, 2014.
"The Heterogeneity of FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa – How Do the Horizontal Productivity Effects of Emerging Investors Differ from Those of Traditional Players?,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
262, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Pfeiffer, Birte & Görg, Holger & Perez-Villar, Lucia, 2015. "The heterogeneity of FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: How do the horizontal productivity effects of emerging investors differ from those of traditional players?," Kiel Working Papers 1981, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ying Zhou & Sukanlaya Sawang & Xiaohua Yang, 2016. "Understanding The Regional Innovation Capacity In China After Economic Reforms," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(06), pages 1-36, August.
- Ito, Banri & Yashiro, Naomitsu & Xu, Zhaoyuan & Chen, XiaoHong & Wakasugi, Ryuhei, 2012.
"How do Chinese industries benefit from FDI spillovers?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 342-356.
- ITO Banri & YASHIRO Naomitsu & XU Zhaoyuan & CHEN Xiaohong & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2010. "How Do Chinese Industries Benefit from FDI Spillovers?," Discussion papers 10026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:10:p:2056-2077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natasha Agarwal & Chris Milner, "undated". "FDI Spillovers in China – Connecting the Missing Link between Micro and Macro," Discussion Papers 11/20, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Lin, Faqin, 2015. "Learning by exporting effect in China revisited: An instrumental Approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-13.
- Theresa M. Greaney & Yao Li, 2017.
"Examining Determinants of Foreign Wage Premiums in China,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(10), pages 2056-2077, October.
- Theresa M. Greaney & Yao Li, 2014. "Examining Determinants of Foreign Wage Premiums in China," Working Papers 201420, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:22:y:2004:i:1:p:13-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.