Labour Quality and Inward FDI: A Firm-level Empirical Study in China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Faqin Lin, 2011. "Labor Quality and Inward FDI: A Firm‐level Empirical Study in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 19(3), pages 68-86, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carsten A. Holz, 2004. "China's Statistical System in Transition: Challenges, Data Problems, and Institutional Innovations," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(3), pages 381-409, September.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2009. "Estimating the effects of free trade agreements on international trade flows using matching econometrics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 63-76, February.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; foreign direct investment; labour quality;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-03-12 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2011-03-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-12 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2011-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .