Report NEP-TRA-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kumiko Okazaki & Tomoyuki Fukumoto, 2011. "Macro-financial Linkage and Financial Deepening in China after the Global Financial Crisis," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Corruption and Social Interaction: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 261, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Beyond the Crisis: Prospects for Emerging Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1103, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Apostolov, Mico, 2011. "Governance and Enterprise Restructuring - the case of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 29098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin, 2011. "Which households use banks? Evidence from the transition economies," Working Paper Series 1295, European Central Bank.
- Faqin Lin, 2011. "Labour Quality and Inward FDI: A Firm-level Empirical Study in China," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Michele Bruni & Claudio Tabacchi, 2011. "Present and Future of the Chinese Labour Market," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0083, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Zeng, Douglas Zhihua, 2011. "How do special economic zones and industrial clusters drive China's rapid development ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5583, The World Bank.
- Clément Imbert, 2011. "Decomposing wage inequality: Public and private sectors in Vietnam 1993-2006," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564653, HAL.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2011. "Choosing between foreign investment and subcontracting: Strategies of Italian firms in Romania," MPRA Paper 29174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Watanabe, Mariko & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 2011. "Ex ante bargaining and ex post enforcement in trade credit supply: theory and evidence from China," IDE Discussion Papers 279, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Libman, Alexander, 2011. "Words or deeds – what matters? Experience of recentralization in Russian security agencies," MPRA Paper 29197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Lacko, 2011. "The Poor Health Status of the Hungarians; Comparative Macro-Analysis of the Likely Explanatory Factors onHungarian and Austrian Data, 1960-2004," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1106, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Apostolov, Mico, 2011. "Attributes to corporate governance and enterprise restructuring in the Macedonian economy," MPRA Paper 29101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Csanadi, 2011. "Varieties of System Transformations and Their Structural Background Based on the IPS Model," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1105, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.