How do special economic zones and industrial clusters drive China's rapid development ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Borin & Enrica Di Stefano, 2016. "Economic reforms in China and India: past and future challenges," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 337, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jose Guimon, 2014. "Regional Inovation Policy and Multilevel Governance in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23655, The World Bank.
- Peter Warr & Jayant Menon, 2015. "Cambodia’s Special Economic Zones," Departmental Working Papers 2015-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Special Economic Zones," World Bank Other Operational Studies 29054, The World Bank.
- Wang, Jin, 2013. "The economic impact of Special Economic Zones: Evidence from Chinese municipalities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 133-147.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Asian Economic Integration Report 2015: How Can Special Economic Zones Catalyze Economic Development?," Working Papers id:11832, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; ICT Policy and Strategies; E-Business; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; Knowledge Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .