How do special economic zones and industrial clusters drive China's rapid development ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Borin & Enrica Di Stefano, 2016. "Economic reforms in China and India: past and future challenges," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 337, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jose Guimon, 2014. "Regional Inovation Policy and Multilevel Governance in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23655, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:396-409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Warr & Jayant Menon, 2015. "Cambodia’s Special Economic Zones," Departmental Working Papers 2015-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Special Economic Zones," World Bank Other Operational Studies 29054, The World Bank.
- Wang, Jin, 2013. "The economic impact of Special Economic Zones: Evidence from Chinese municipalities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 133-147.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Asian Economic Integration Report 2015: How Can Special Economic Zones Catalyze Economic Development?," Working Papers id:11832, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; ICT Policy and Strategies; E-Business; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; Knowledge Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.