China's Statistical System in Transition: Challenges, Data Problems, and Institutional Innovations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhiyuan Li & Miaojie Yu, 2009. "Exports, Productivity, and Credit Constraints : A FirmÃ¢â‚¬Â Level Empirical Investigation of China," Trade Working Papers 22888, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Juuso Kaaresvirta & Aaron Mehrotra, 2009.
"Business surveys and inflation forecasting in China,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 263-271, November.
- Kaaresvirta, Juuso & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2008. "Business surveys and inflation forecasting in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell, 2009. "Understanding the inflation-output nexus for China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 82-90, March.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2009.
"Trends and determinants of China's industrial agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 167-180, March.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "Trends and Determinants of China’s Industrial Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 6597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:839-854 is not listed on IDEAS
- Branko Milanovic, 2004.
"Half a World: Regional inequality in five great federations,"
0404002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2005. "Half a world : regional inequality in five great federations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3699, The World Bank.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2009.
"Can China's Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 874-888, April.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2006. "Can China’s Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective," Working Papers in Economics 236, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Zhiyuan Li & Miaojie Yu, 2009. "Exports, Productivity, and Credit Constraints: A Firm-Level Empirical Investigation of China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-098, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Li, Ying Ming & Schwarze, Reimund, 2013. "From global public good to regional economic services: A comparative study on the development of climate change as economic goods in China and the EU," UFZ Discussion Papers 12/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Miaojie Yu, 2010.
"Processing Trade, Firm's Productivity, and Tariff Reductions : Evidence from Chinese Products,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22799, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Miaojie Yu, 2010. "Processing Trade, Firms Productivity, and Tariff Reductions : Evidence from Chinese Products," Trade Working Papers 22873, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Marlene Amstad & Ye Huan & Guonan Ma, 2014.
"Developing an underlying inflation gauge for China,"
BIS Working Papers
465, Bank for International Settlements.
- Amstad, Marlene & Ye, Huan & Ma, Guonan, 2018. "Developing an underlying inflation gauge for China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Marlene Amstad & Ye Huan & Guonan Ma, 2014. "Developing an underlying inflation gauge for China," Working Papers 853, Bruegel.
- Ma, Ben & Song, Guojun & Zhang, Lei & Sonnenfeld, David A., 2014. "Explaining sectoral discrepancies between national and provincial statistics in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 353-369.
- Faqin Lin, 2011.
"Labor Quality and Inward FDI: A Firm‐level Empirical Study in China,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 19(3), pages 68-86, May.
- Faqin Lin, 2011. "Labour Quality and Inward FDI: A Firm-level Empirical Study in China," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Liu, Tung & Li, Kui-Wai, 2006.
"Disparity in factor contributions between coastal and inner provinces in post-reform China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 449-470.
- Tung Liu & Kui-Wai Li, 2005. "Disparity in Factor Contributions between Coastal and Inner Provinces in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200502, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- repec:spr:ediscc:v:2:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s41885-017-0018-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Casarin & Komla Mawulom Agudze & Monica Billio & Eric Girardin, 2014. "Growth-cycle phases in China�s provinces: A panel Markov-switching approach," Working Papers 2014:19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Miaojie Yu & Guangliang Ye & Baozhi Qu, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation, Product Complexity and Productivity Improvement: Evidence from Chinese Firms," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 912-934, July.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Zhiyuan Li & Miaojie Yu, 2014.
"Exports and Credit Constraints under Incomplete Information: Theory and Evidence from China,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(4), pages 729-744, October.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Zhiyuan Li & Miaojie Yu, 2011. "Exports and Credit Constraints Under Incomplete Information: Theory and Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 16940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerlach-Kristen, Petra, 2009. "Business cycle and inflation synchronisation in Mainland China and Hong Kong," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 404-418, June.
- Qiu, Tian, 2007. "The Adjusted Measure of Body Mass Index for the Chinese and its Impact on Health," MPRA Paper 25211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Zhanqi Yao, 2010. "Factor Reallocation Effect and Productivity in China's Economic Growth, 1985-2007," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 44-70, January.
- Evans, Peter & Stavetieg, Sarah, 2009. "The Changing Structure of Employment in Contemporary China," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt62c9905n, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:50:y:2004:i:3:p:381-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.