Can regional policy affect firms' innovation potential in lagging regions?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amnon Frenkel & Daniel Shefer & Knut Koschatzky & Gunter Walter, 2001. "Firm Characteristics, Location and Regional Innovation: A Comparison Between Israeli and German Industrial Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 415-429.
- Alexandra Goudi & Dimitris Skuras & Kyriaki Tsegenidi, 2003. "Innovation and Business Performance in Rural and Peripheral Areas of Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa03p337, European Regional Science Association.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2001. "Barriers and Limitations in the Development of Industrial Innovation in the Region," ERSA conference papers ersa01p38, European Regional Science Association.
- Świadek Arkadiusz, 2007. "Technology and Space in Innovation Performance of Polish Regions," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(1), pages 141-152, January.
- repec:kap:ecopln:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10644-016-9184-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Świadek Arkadiusz, 2012. "Influence the intensity of industrial relations on the innovative activity. Case of Lubuskie voivodeship in 2008-2010," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 16(2), pages 269-281, December.
- Arkadiusz Œwiadek, 2015. "Horizontal Spatial Proximity And Innovation Activity In Polish Regions," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 11(1), pages 147-157, June.
- Świadek Arkadiusz & Szopik-Depczyńska Katarzyna, 2012. "Innovative Mechanisms in Territorial Industrial Systems – Western Pomerania Case," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 11(1), pages 178-191, January.
- Andrew Copus & Dimitris Skuras & Kyriaki Tsegenidi, 2006. "Innovation and Peripherality: A Comparative Study in Six EU Member Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p295, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:34:y:2000:i:3:p:315-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .