Innovation indicators and regional growth in Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo regstdcenzi, 2008.
"Research and Development, Spillovers, Innovation Systems, and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 51-67.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Crescenzi, Riccardo, 2008. "Research and development, spillovers, innovation systems, and the genesis of regional growth in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23326, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Keiko Suganuma, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and regional economic development in Russia: an econometric assessment,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 209-255, November.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Economic Development in Russia: An Econometric Assessment," RRC Working Paper Series 44, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007.
"The territorial dynamics of innovation: a Europe-United States comparative analysis,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(6), pages 673-709, November.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2007. "The territorial dynamics of innovation: a Europe-United States comparative analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23328, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Edna M. Villarreal Peralta, 2015.
"Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000–2010,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 172-195, June.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Villarreal Peralta, Edna Maria, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 10153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Edna MaríaVillarreal Peralta, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1417, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2014.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2000. "Can regional policy affect firms' innovation potential in lagging regions?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(3), pages 315-341.
- W. Rupert Maclaurin, 1953. "The Sequence from Invention to Innovation and Its Relation to Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(1), pages 97-111.
- Riccardo Crescenzi, 2005. "Innovation and Regional Growth in the Enlarged Europe: The Role of Local Innovative Capabilities, Peripherality, and Education," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 471-507.
- Nelson, Richard R., 2008. "What enables rapid economic progress: What are the needed institutions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen Hall, 2013. "Do R&D strategies in high-tech sectors differ from those in low-tech sectors? An alternative approach to testing the pooling assumption," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 183-202, May.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2011. "Science-industry links in Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States: conventional policy wisdom facing reality," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 365-378, June.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500316 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:apltrx:0320 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRegions; Innovative development; Economic growth; Institutional capacity; The Russian federation;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10644-016-9184-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .