Reflections on Irish Industrial Policy towards Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1990.
"Gross Job Creation and Destruction: Microeconomic Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 123-186
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1990. "Gross Job Creation and Destruction: Microeconomic Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications," Working Papers 90-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Cooper, Russell & Haltiwanger, John, 1996. "Evidence on Macroeconomic Complementarities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 78-93, February.
- Lynn Killen & Frances Ruane, 1998. "The Regional Dimension of Industrial Policy and Performance in the Republic of Ireland," Economics Policy Papers 983, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Roper, 2001. "Benchmarking Regional Innovation: A Comparison of Bavaria, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa01p39, European Regional Science Association.
- Dascher, K., 2000.
"Trade, FDI and Congestion: the Small and Very Open Economy,"
00/09, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2000. "Trade, FDI and Congestion - the Small and very Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristof Dascher, 2000. "Trade, FDI, and congestion - the small and very open economy," Working Papers 200009, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Stephen Roper & Amnon Frenkel, 2000.
"Different paths to success—the growth of the electronics sector in Ireland and Israel,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(6), pages 651-665, December.
- Roper, Stephen & Frenkel, Amnon, 1999. "Different Paths to Success: The Growth of the Electronics Sector in Ireland and Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa302, European Regional Science Association.
- Aidan Meyler, 1998. "Technology and Foreign Direct Investment in Ireland," Economics Technical Papers 9810, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Roper & Seamus Grimes, 2003. "Wireless Valley, Silicon Wadi and Digital Island - Helsinki, Tel Aviv and Dublin in the ICT Boom," ERSA conference papers ersa03p62, European Regional Science Association.
- Roper, Stephen & Smallbone, David & Vickers, Ian & North, David & Hewitt-Dundas, Nola, 2002. "Innovation and business performance - a provisional multi-regional analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa02p365, European Regional Science Association.
- Marcela de Oliveira Mazzoni & Eduardo Strachman, 2007. "Políticas Industriais E De Ciência, Tecnologia E Inovação Na Irlanda: Ênfase Em Setores De Alta Tecnologia E Uma Comparação Com O Brasil," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 074, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Basile, Roberto & Padoa Schioppa, Fiorella Kostoris, 2002. "Unemployment Dynamics of the 'Mezzogiornos of Europe': Lessons for the Mezzogiorno of Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zanatta, Mariana & Strachman, Eduardo & Carvalho, Flavia & Varrichio, Pollyana C. & Camillo, Edilaine & Barra, Mariana, 2008. "National Policies to Attract FDI in R&D: An Assessment of Brazil and Selected Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Patrick Collins & Seamus Grimes, 2008. "Ireland's Foreign-Owned Technology Sector: Evolving Towards Sustainability?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 436-463.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduep:973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .