Technology and Foreign Direct Investment in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1994.
"No Place Like Home: Tax Incentives and the Location of R&D by American Multinationals,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 8, pages 65-104
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1993. "No Place Like Home: Tax Incentives and the Location of R&D by American Multinationals," NBER Working Papers 4574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1969. "Industrial Research and Development: Characteristics, Costs, and Diffusion of Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 65-71, May.
- Kokko, Ari & Blomstrom, Magnus, 1995.
"Policies to encourage inflows of technology through foreign multinationals,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 459-468, March.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1993. "Policies to Encourage Inflows of Technology Through Foreign Multinationals," NBER Working Papers 4289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fors, Gunnar & Svensson, Roger, 1994. "R&D in Swedish Multinational Corporations," Working Paper Series 406, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1997. "Reflections on Irish Industrial Policy towards Foreign Direct Investment," Economics Policy Papers 973, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ignatius Horstmann & James R. Markusen, 1987. "Licensing versus Direct Investment: A Model of Internalization by the Multinational Enterprise," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(3), pages 464-481, August.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1988. "Industrial R&D in Japan and the United States: A Comparative Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 223-228, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slevin, Geraldine, 2001. "Potential Output and the Output Gap in Ireland," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Mary O'Sullivan, 2000. "The sustainability of industrial development in Ireland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 277-290.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduet:9810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.