R&D activities and innovativeness of foreign-owned firms in Ohio
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Linda M. Aguilar, 1996. "Foreign direct investment in the U.S. and Midwest," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May.
- Magnus Blomstrom, 1991. "Host Country Benefits of Foreign Investment," NBER Working Papers 3615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kokko, Ari & Blomstrom, Magnus, 1995.
"Policies to encourage inflows of technology through foreign multinationals,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 459-468, March.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1993. "Policies to Encourage Inflows of Technology Through Foreign Multinationals," NBER Working Papers 4289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riad A Ajami & David A Ricks, 1981. "Motives of Non-American Firms Investing in the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 12(3), pages 25-34, September.
- Edward M. Graham & Paul Krugman, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States, 3rd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 52, November.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1993. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Changes over Three Decades," NBER Chapters,in: Foreign Direct Investment, pages 113-172 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Jiatao & Guisinger, Stephen, 1991. "How well do foreign firms compete in the United States?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 49-53.
- Alenka S. Giese, 1989. "The Opening of Midwest manufacturing to foreign companies: the influx of foreign direct investment," Working Paper Series, Regional Economic Issues 1989-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhas:gl-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.