Motives of Non-American Firms Investing in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villaverde, José & Maza, Adolfo, 2015. "The determinants of inward foreign direct investment: Evidence from the European regions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 209-223.
- Ulgado, Francis M. & Lee, Moonkyu, 2004. "The effects of nationality differences on manufacturing location in the US: a conjoint analysis approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 503-522, August.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2012. "Regional foreign direct investment potential of the states within the US," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 306-322.
- Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W., 2001. "Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 197-215, April.
- Asim Erdilek & Milton A. Wolf, 1996. "R&D activities and innovativeness of foreign-owned firms in Ohio," Assessing the Midwest Economy GL-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mohammad Hanif Akhtar, 2003. "An Evaluation of Karachi Export Processing Zone: A Preliminary Investigation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 927-940.
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Michael Sonis & Jiemin Guo & Philip R. Israilevich & Graham R. Schindler, 1996. "The hollowing out process in the Chicago economy, 1975-2011," Assessing the Midwest Economy GL-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hong Y Park, 2000. "Foreign direct investment and global sourcing choices of firms in the US," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 211-221.
- Harun Kaya, 2009. "Unfavorable Business Environment and Foreign Direct Investment Activities of Turkish Manufacturing Firms," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 101-118.
- Trevino, Len J. & Grosse, Robert, 2002. "An analysis of firm-specific resources and foreign direct investment in the United States," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 431-452, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:12:y:1981:i:3:p:25-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .