The hollowing out process in the Chicago economy, 1975-2011
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kokko, Ari & Blomstrom, Magnus, 1995.
"Policies to encourage inflows of technology through foreign multinationals,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 459-468, March.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1993. "Policies to Encourage Inflows of Technology Through Foreign Multinationals," NBER Working Papers 4289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward M. Graham & Paul Krugman, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States, 3rd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 52.
- Magnus Blomstrom, 1991. "Host Country Benefits of Foreign Investment," NBER Working Papers 3615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1993. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Changes over Three Decades," NBER Chapters,in: Foreign Direct Investment, pages 113-172 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Jiatao & Guisinger, Stephen, 1991. "How well do foreign firms compete in the United States?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 49-53.
- repec:mes:challe:v:17:y:1974:i:1:p:43-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alenka S. Giese, 1989. "The Opening of Midwest manufacturing to foreign companies: the influx of foreign direct investment," Working Paper Series, Regional Economic Issues 1989-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Riad A Ajami & David A Ricks, 1981. "Motives of Non-American Firms Investing in the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 12(3), pages 25-34, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhas:gl-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .