The Opening of Midwest manufacturing to foreign companies: the influx of foreign direct investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asim Erdilek & Milton A. Wolf, 1996. "R&D activities and innovativeness of foreign-owned firms in Ohio," Assessing the Midwest Economy GL-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Michael Sonis & Jiemin Guo & Philip R. Israilevich & Graham R. Schindler, 1996. "The hollowing out process in the Chicago economy, 1975-2011," Assessing the Midwest Economy GL-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestments; Foreign - United States ; Manufactures ; Federal Reserve District; 7th;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhre:1989-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .