Unlocking the Information in Integrated Social Data
This paper was prepared for the New Zealand Ministry of Labor Conference on Data Integration and Linked Employer-Employee Data held March 21-22, 2002. I would like to thank my coauthors Patrick Corbel, Rob Creecy, Bruno Crepon, John Haltiwanger, Francis Kramarz, Julia Lane, Paul Lengermann, David Margolis, Kevin McKinney, Ron Prevost, Sebastien Roux, Kristin Sandusky, Martha Stinson, Lars Vilhuber, and Simon Woodcock from whom I borrowed shamelessly for this presentation. I would also like to thank my Cornell, Census, and CREST colleagues Fredrik Andersson, Gary Benedetto, Chet Bowie, Bahattin Buyuksahin, Karen Conneely, Pat Doyle, Ron Ehrenberg, Nancy Gordon, Cheryl Grim, George Jakubson, Frederick Knickerbocker, Guy LaRoque, Cyr Linonis, Charles McCulloch, Nicole Nestoriak, Sebastien Perez-Duarte, Jean-Marc Robin, Marc Roemer, Bryce Stephens, Marty Wells, Bill Winkler, and Laura Zayatz, each of whom contributed substantially to this work. Funding was provided by the US Census Bureau, INSEE/CREST, the National Science Foundation (SES-9978093 to Cornell University), the National Institute on Aging, the Sloan Foundation, and the Russell Sage Foundation.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||May 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4600 Silver Hill Road, Washington, DC 20233|
Phone: (301) 763-6460
Fax: (301) 763-5935
Web page: http://lehd.did.census.gov/led/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erica L. Groshen, 1991. "Sources of Intra-Industry Wage Dispersion: How Much Do Employers Matter?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 869-884.
- Simon Burgess & Julia Lane & David Stevens, 1996.
"Job Flows, Worker Flows and Churning,"
Labor and Demography
- Francis Kramarz & Thomas Philippon, 2000.
"The Impact of Differenctial Payroll Tax Subsidies on Minimum Wage Employment,"
2000-10, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Kramarz, Francis & Philippon, Thomas, 2001. "The impact of differential payroll tax subsidies on minimum wage employment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 115-146, October.
- Kramarz, Francis & Philippon, Thomas, 2000. "The Impact of Differential Payroll Tax Subsidies on Minimum Wage Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991.
"Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction and Employment Reallocation,"
NBER Working Papers
3728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1992. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction, and Employment Reallocation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 819-863.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross job creation, gross job destruction and employment reallocation," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1990. "Gross Job Creation and Destruction: Microeconomic Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 123-186 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:tpaper:2002-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika McEntarfer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.