Unlocking the information in integrated social data
This paper was prepared for the New Zealand Ministry of Labor Conference on Data Integration and Linked Employer-Employee Data held March 21-22, 2002. I would like to thank my coauthors Patrick Corbel, Rob Creecy, Bruno Crepon, John Haltiwanger, Francis Kramarz, Julia Lane, Paul Lengermann, David Margolis, Kevin McKinney, Ron Prevost, Sebastien Roux, Kristin Sandusky, Martha Stinson, Lars Vilhuber, and Simon Woodcock from whom I borrowed shamelessly for this presentation. I would also like to thank my Cornell, Census, and CREST colleagues Fredrik Andersson, Gary Benedetto, Chet Bowie, Bahattin Buyuksahin, Karen Conneely, Pat Doyle, Ron Ehrenberg, Nancy Gordon, Cheryl Grim, George Jakubson, Frederick Knickerbocker, Guy LaRoque, Cyr Linonis, Charles McCulloch, Nicole Nestoriak, Sebastien Perez-Duarte, Jean-Marc Robin, Marc Roemer, Bryce Stephens, Marty Wells, Bill Winkler, and Laura Zayatz, each of whom contributed substantially to this work. Funding was provided by the US Census Bureau, INSEE/CREST, the National Science Foundation (SES-9978093 to Cornell University), the National Institute on Aging, the Sloan Foundation, and the Russell Sage Foundation.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/RNZP20|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991.
"Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction and Employment Reallocation,"
NBER Working Papers
3728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1992. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction, and Employment Reallocation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 819-863.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross job creation, gross job destruction and employment reallocation," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1990. "Gross Job Creation and Destruction: Microeconomic Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 123-186 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis Kramarz & Thomas Philippon, 2000.
"The Impact of Differenctial Payroll Tax Subsidies on Minimum Wage Employment,"
2000-10, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Kramarz, Francis & Philippon, Thomas, 2001. "The impact of differential payroll tax subsidies on minimum wage employment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 115-146, October.
- Kramarz, Francis & Philippon, Thomas, 2000. "The Impact of Differential Payroll Tax Subsidies on Minimum Wage Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia & Stevens, David, 2000.
"Job Flows, Worker Flows, and Churning,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 473-502, July.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, March.
- Erica L. Groshen, 1991. "Sources of Intra-Industry Wage Dispersion: How Much Do Employers Matter?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 869-884.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:36:y:2002:i:1:p:9-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.