The Regional Dimension of Industrial Policy and Performance in the Republic of Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frances P. Ruane, 1987. "Spatial Bias and the Location of Footloose Industry: A Simple Regional Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(3), pages 506-518, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2007. "The Regional Dimension of Taxes and Public Expenditure in Ireland," Papers WP195, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1997. "Reflections on Irish Industrial Policy towards Foreign Direct Investment," Economics Policy Papers 973, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduep:983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes) or (Astrid Van Mierlo) or (Gaelle Garnier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .