Spatial Bias and the Location of Footloose Industry: A Simple Regional Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Appelbaum, Elie & Katz, Eliakim, 1996.
"Corporate taxation, incumbency advantage and entry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1817-1828, December.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1996. "Corporate taxation, incumbency advantage and entry," Working Papers 1996_12, York University, Department of Economics.
- Michel Poitevin, 1998. "Effects of the Fiscal Treatment of Tax Losses on the Efficiency of Markets and the Incidence of Mergers," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-33, CIRANO.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2002. "Union Contracts and the Firm's Financial Structure," Working Papers 2002_12, York University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralph C. Allen & Jack H. Stone, 1989. "The Locational Criteria of Footloose Firms: A Formal Model," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 19(2), pages 13-17, Spring.
- Lynn Killen & Frances Ruane, 1998. "The Regional Dimension of Industrial Policy and Performance in the Republic of Ireland," Economics Policy Papers 983, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:20:y:1987:i:3:p:506-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .