The Regional Dimension of Taxes and Public Expenditure in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynn Killen & Frances Ruane, 1998. "The Regional Dimension of Industrial Policy and Performance in the Republic of Ireland," Economics Policy Papers 983, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Iain McLean & Alistair McMillan, 2003. "The Distribution of Public Expenditure across the UK Regions," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 24(1), pages 45-71, March.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger GÃ¶rg & Eric Strobl, 2006.
"Multinationals' Location Choice, Agglomeration Economies, and Public Incentives,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 29(1), pages 81-107, January.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & GORG, Holger & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Multinationals' location choice, agglomeration economies and public incentives," CORE Discussion Papers 2003017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David Heald & John Short, 2002. "The Regional Dimension of Public Expenditure in England," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(7), pages 743-755.
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Nolan & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2005. "IRELAND's INCOME DISTRIBUTION IN COMPARATIVE PERSPECTIVE," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 537-560, December.
- Brian Nolan & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2005.
"IRELAND's INCOME DISTRIBUTION IN COMPARATIVE PERSPECTIVE,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 537-560, December.
- Brian Nolan & Timothy Smeeding, 2004. "Ireland's Income Distribution in Comparative Perspective," LIS Working papers 395, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- R. Ross Mackay, 2001. "Regional Taxing and Spending: The Search for Balance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 563-575.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2006. "Economic Integration and Structural Change: The Case of Irish Regions," Papers WP176, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michael Keane & Eoghan Garvey, 2006. "Measuring the employment effects of the rural renewal tax scheme," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 359-374.
- Gabriel Rodríguez, 2006. "The role of the interprovincial transfers in the ß: Further empirical evidence for Canada," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 12-29, January.
- Aidan Meyler & Eric Strobl, 2000. "Job Generation and Regional Industrial Policy in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(2), pages 111-128.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2000. "Regionalisation and the Functions of Regional and Local Government," Papers BP2001/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Eoin O'Leary, 1999. "Regional Income Estimates for Ireland, 1995," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 805-814.
- Gerry Boyle & Tom McCarthy & Jim Walsh, 1999. "Regional Income Differentials and the Issue of Regional Equalisation in Ireland," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n880499, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cathal O'Donoghue, 2014. "Chapter 01: Introduction," Chapters from Rural Economic Development in Ireland,in: Rural Economic Development in Ireland, edition 1, chapter 1 Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional disparities; government expenditure; taxes;
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-08-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2007-08-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-08-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .