Job Generation and Regional Industrial Policy in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch,Â T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1992.
"Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction, and Employment Reallocation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 819-863.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1990. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction and Employment Reallocation," Working Papers 90-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction and Employment Reallocation," NBER Working Papers 3728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross job creation, gross job destruction and employment reallocation," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Aidan Meyler & Eric Strobl, 1997. "Regional Employment Performance of Irish Industry, 1972-96: A Job Flow Analysis," Economics Technical Papers 979, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric, 2006.
"Coagglomeration and spillovers,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 467-481, July.
- Eric Strobl & Luisito Bertinelli & Salvador Barrios, "undated". "Coagglomeration and Spillovers," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 06-02, FEDEA.
- Salvador Barrios & Luisito Bertinelli & Eric Strobl, 2006. "Coagglomeration and Spillovers," Working Papers 06-02, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Eoin O'leary, 2003. "Aggregate and Sectoral Convergence among Irish Regions: The Role of Structural Change, 1960-96," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(4), pages 483-501, October.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2007. "The Regional Dimension of Taxes and Public Expenditure in Ireland," Papers WP195, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Salvador Barrios & Holger GÃ¶rg & Eric Strobl, 2006.
"Multinationals' Location Choice, Agglomeration Economies, and Public Incentives,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 29(1), pages 81-107, January.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & GORG, Holger & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Multinationals' location choice, agglomeration economies and public incentives," CORE Discussion Papers 2003017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kevin P. Heanue, 2008. "Measuring Industrial Agglomeration in a Rural Industry: The Case of Irish Furniture Manufacturing," Working Papers 0830, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Eric Strobl, 2004. "Trends and Determinants of the Geographic Dispersion of Irish Manufacturing Activity, 1926- 1996," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 191-205.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:31:y:2000:i:2:p:111-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.