The effects of government grants on plant survival: A micro-econometric analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry, Frank & Bradley, John, 1997.
"FDI and Trade: The Irish Host-Country Experience,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1798-1811, November.
- Barry, F & Bradley, J, 1997. ""FDI and Trade : The Irish Host-Country Experience"," Papers 97/13, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1998. "Capital-Market Imperfections and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 193-225, March.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2003. ""Footloose" Multinationals?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Harrison, Ann E. & Love, Inessa & McMillan, Margaret S., 2004.
"Global capital flows and financing constraints,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 269-301, October.
- Harrison, Ann E. & Love, Inessa & McMillan, Margaret S., 2002. "Global capital flows and financing constraints," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2782, The World Bank.
- Ann E. Harrison & Inessa Love & Margaret S. McMillan, 2002. "Global Capital Flows and Financing Constraints," NBER Working Papers 8887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002.
"Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies," NBER Working Papers 6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
- Richard Disney & Jonathan Haskel & Ylva Heden, 2003. "Entry, Exit and Establishment Survival in UK Manufacturing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 91-112, March.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Audretsch, David B, 2001. "Does Entry Size Matter? The Impact of the Life Cycle and Technology on Firm Survival," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 21-43, March.
- Ron Jarmin, 1999. "Government Technical Assistance Programs* And Plant Survival: The Role Of Plant Ownership Type," Working Papers 99-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Audretsch, David B, 1991. "New-Firm Survival and the Technological Regime," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 441-450, August.
- Colin Wren, 2002. "Evaluating the effect of soft business support upon small firm performance," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 334-365, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Resende & Vicente Cardoso & Luis Otávio Façanha, 2016. "Determinants of survival of newly created SMEs in the Brazilian manufacturing industry: an econometric study," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1255-1274, June.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2013. "Micro-econometric approaches to the evaluation of technology-oriented public programmes: a non-technical review of the state of the art," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation, chapter 3, pages 56-88 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bernd Ebersberger, 2011. "Public funding for innovation and the exit of firms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 519-543, August.
- Chia-Hui Huang, 2015. "Tax credits and total factor productivity: firm-level evidence from Taiwan," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(6), pages 932-947, December.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:25:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10100-016-0461-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2008.
"Creating jobs through public subsidies: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1179-1199, December.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2007. "Creating Jobs Through Public Subsidies: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sourafel Girmaa & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2008. "Creating jobs through public subsidies : an empirical analysis," Open Access publications 10197/185, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Söderblom, Anna & Samuelsson, Mikael & Wiklund, Johan & Sandberg, Rickard, 2015. "Inside the black box of outcome additionality: Effects of early-stage government subsidies on resource accumulation and new venture performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1501-1512.
- Rogers, Cynthia L. & Wu, Chen, 2012. "Employment by foreign firms in the U.S.: Do state incentives matter?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 664-680.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo & Pablo M. Garcia, 2012.
"Public programmes to promote firms’ exports in developing countries: are there heterogeneous effects by size categories?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 471-491, February.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo & Pablo M. García, 2010. "Public Programs to Promote Firms' Exports in Developing Countries: Are There Heterogeneous Effects by Size Categories?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36764, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley & Eric Strobl, 2010. "The effect of grant receipt on start-up size: Evidence from plant level data," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 371-391, December.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife & Strobl, Eric, 2010. "The effect of grant receipt on start-up size: Evidence from plant level data," Kiel Working Papers 1607, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Staniewski, Marcin W., 2016. "The contribution of business experience and knowledge to successful entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5147-5152.
- Edina Berlinger & Anita Lovas & Péter Juhász, 2017. "State subsidy and moral hazard in corporate financing," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(4), pages 743-770, December.
- Berlinger, Edina & Lovas, Anita & Juhász, Péter, 2015. "State subsidy and moral hazard in corporate financing," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/22, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9877-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:25:y:2007:i:4:p:701-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.